What’s happening in India?

PxD

I'm surprised Covid has not affected Africa as much (poorer and lots of people). Brazil and India are warm weather places struggling with it.

Sub-saharan Africa has an obesity rate, on average, around 5-8% for adults. It's a skinny place.

Brazil is more like 20% for adults. That might explain that difference. Brazil also never did any kind of movement restrictions until very recently, so they went the natural herd immunity route, which created accelerated case count growth up front.

On the other hand, India is only about 5-6% obesity rate for adults and still has a large rural population, so that goes in their favor, HOWEVER, a 2016 meta review showed that average Vit D status in India is between 10 and 19 ng/dl (yikes), and we know there is a strong correlation between Vitamin D status and Covid infection/outcome.

Edit: Africa is also vastly bigger than India with almost exactly the same population. The population density is much lower. That will reduce transmission diseases in general.

Last edited:

dand

They also went through severe economic distress as Gates and his cohorts at Monsanto are trying to destroy independent farmers in India. Remember when millions were striking a while back? My guess is that it is a ruse designed to put the pressure on to submit to whatever the agenda of the NWO is there. @Drareg and @haidut thoughts?

tara

Lately, the official Indian deaths (per million per day) have almost risen to as high a rate as the US's has fallen to.
According to Arundati Roy, Indian COVID-19 deaths are being massively under-reported, because so many people are dying outside of hospitals and not getting tested or counted (that is, with symptoms of severe acute respiratory syndrome, and in much larger numbers than usual). So the real numbers may be that India's death rate is already higher than the US's.

The US has a much higher rate of vaccination than India.

I can imagine that crowding in some areas, severe shortage of hospital beds, lack of oxygen, 'lockdowns' that forced lots of people to return from cities to their remote homes, etc will not be helping. Nor having a leader who encourages his followers to join mass gatherings during an outbreak.

Giraffe

I can imagine that crowding in some areas, severe shortage of hospital beds, lack of oxygen, 'lockdowns' that forced lots of people to return from cities to their remote homes, etc will not be helping. Nor having a leader who encourages his followers to join mass gatherings during an outbreak.
Lack of food is a more serious problem.

Last edited:

Drareg

They also went through severe economic distress as Gates and his cohorts at Monsanto are trying to destroy independent farmers in India. Remember when millions were striking a while back? My guess is that it is a ruse designed to put the pressure on to submit to whatever the agenda of the NWO is there. @Drareg and @haidut thoughts?

In situations like this that involve Gates et al it’s safer to assume it’s more a media narrative to generate hysteria, with over 1 billion people you will have regular deaths, they cremate a lot there also, what will come out soon is the same strategy NYC and other countries had in leaving bodies in morgues for longer than normal, in Italy they said it was because of covid restrictions that allowed bodies to pile up, they then brought in the military to remove bodies for full media effect.

India has a huge amount of homeless also, they could be using these bodies to create the media stage show, the coffin picture from NYC was the homeless being buried, the ruling class have used the homeless throughout history for all sorts of crude experiments.

FaYing

One thing about this graph that needs to be taken into account is the magnitude of the ordinate (the Y axis). The size the Indian population is 1.39 billion. A much better a graph is one that includes a comparison of India to other countries. Such a graph leaves less to your imagination. Graphs like this and the extensive news coverage on the horrors in India are designed to terrorize.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg4aUqjH4N4

Thanks for sharing this important video. I checked worldmeters.info over the past three days, the numbers of deaths in India were 17, 18 and 14 respectively (data are 2 days behind): https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

How could we convince ourselves, that, for a accumulative death rate of 0.041% (total death of 'covid' divided by world population, both data from worldmeters.info), caused 99.9% of economic lockdown in almost every country over a year?

I quote here a message from Elena Danaan / Stephen Chua, which means a lot to me.
Elena Danaan & Stephen Chua.jpeg

RealNeat

Seriously. Amazing how people ignore the foundations of health and jump to "not enough (forced) medical interventions."

kreeese

Thanks for sharing this important video. I checked worldmeters.info over the past three days, the numbers of deaths in India were 17, 18 and 14 respectively (data are 2 days behind): https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

How could we convince ourselves, that, for a accumulative death rate of 0.041% (total death of 'covid' divided by world population, both data from worldmeters.info), caused 99.9% of economic lockdown in almost every country over a year?

I quote here a message from Elena Danaan / Stephen Chua, which means a lot to me.View attachment 23217
wonderful!!! agree 100000000 percent....:) I have been saying here in nyc since the start this is the weakest "pandemic" in history....its really incredible what people choose to believe....they love the drama....much less then 1% of the worlds population "died" of this flu. what a world:) love from nyc!!!

yerrag

I quote here a message from Elena Danaan / Stephen Chua, which means a lot to me.View attachment 23217
I don't get it. Who's Elena and who's Stephen?

FaYing

wonderful!!! agree 100000000 percent....:) I have been saying here in nyc since the start this is the weakest "pandemic" in history....its really incredible what people choose to believe....they love the drama....much less then 1% of the worlds population "died" of this flu. what a world:) love from nyc!!!
Yes, people need to wake up to truths :) Raise our frequency, love and gratitude from UK!!!

FaYing

I don't get it. Who's Elena and who's Stephen?
It may sound 'out of the world' to some folks here :) Elena Danaan is a 'contactee' of benevolent extraterrestrials. To many, ETs are not a myth, there are huge amount of footages and sightings (Trump has requested disclosure of ETs). Anyway, Elena once interviewed a super soldier Stephen Chua from Area 51...

The first video link below, Elena described the operations of the ETs and how that link somehow with the chaos in the world we all are experiencing. The second video link, Elena interviewed Stephen Chua.

From what they said, the key takeaway for me is, to practice deep love and gratitude as a way to regain humanity as a whole, and to live without fear and confusion. Because our collective vibrations can change things positively (eg. the Maharishi Effect).

Here're the links:

View: https://youtu.be/3CFt-TLVaQ0

View: https://youtu.be/IwMMyTlbJFI

yerrag

It may sound 'out of the world' to some folks here :) Elena Danaan is a 'contactee' of benevolent extraterrestrials. To many, ETs are not a myth, there are huge amount of footages and sightings (Trump has requested disclosure of ETs). Anyway, Elena once interviewed a super soldier Stephen Chua from Area 51...

The first video link below, Elena described the operations of the ETs and how that link somehow with the chaos in the world we all are experiencing. The second video link, Elena interviewed Stephen Chua.

From what they said, the key takeaway for me is, to practice deep love and gratitude as a way to regain humanity as a whole, and to live without fear and confusion. Because our collective vibrations can change things positively (eg. the Maharishi Effect).

Here're the links:

Thanks.

It's interesting. I wish I can find the time to listen. Maybe there's a time stamp inside. I find it hard to listen, even though I can focus, because the videos should be like a science article - with an abstract, so I would have an idea of what I'm listening to before an hour or two is used up.

But, I'm hoping I could transcend into a higher spiritual plane because others around me seem to. They are full of gratitude and praise, despite the bad guys around us. Despite the propaganda worldwide and the mass hypnosis around us. And what's wrong with not being filled with gratitude?

Some gratitude or a half a measure of it is certainly helpful, but being filled with it? How can a sparrow I see enjoying life in my garden tell a chicken in a factory farm to be filled with gratitude?

Did our caveman ancestors have to be filled with gratitude each time they're being chased by a veciloraptor? I doubt it, because we would be extinct.

Drareg

Fascinating, a thread looking into the covid Indian hysteria and someone pops up to post about a medium who is in contact with Aliens who are preaching love, discredits the thread for anyone interested in it, we know what agency uses these tactics.

Any chance the Aliens will just land and sort things out instead of all the mystery and speculation, they actually sound sadistic and are enjoying watching humans on earth, it’s like reality TV for aliens, their having the lols on their advance craft zipping around the planet, it’s like a tour bus to the zoo for them.

Rick K

They are delusional to think they can get away with this, legislation allows them to do it, propaganda aimed at the public from institutions we are supposed to trust. Psychopaths, they have no respect.
Not to worry; they are biting the hand that feeds them. They may be subservient to their puppet masters but the public en masse no longer trusts them. I see more truths coming out about this planned holocaust and these faustian plebes being burned at the stake for facilitating said holocaust.

Rick K

Here're the links:

I want whatever she's smoking.

Drareg

Not to worry; they are biting the hand that feeds them. They may be subservient to their puppet masters but the public en masse no longer trusts them. I see more truths coming out about this planned holocaust and these faustian plebes being burned at the stake for facilitating said holocaust.
Lets see how it goes, we have a lot of parrots in society so I’m on the fence, I think the one positive is that everybody hates the ruling class.

tara

Lack of food is definitely a serious problem too. One that compounds the COVID crisis, because it drives people out of their homes.

I am in favour of rectifying the lack of food problem too - if you have proposed solutions for that, maybe there's another thread in the making?