What’s happening in India?

Razvan

You terribly lack wit in your come backs, maybe try and find nutritious foods that spark a semblant of creativity.
I'm 100xmire creative than you. I'm 100% i did more stuff in my 21 year old life than your wanna be androgenic stupid boring life. Keep trying. I do stuff and I'm bored to respond here already.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Can ya''ll please take your bickering to PM's? Appreciate it. :hattip

Rick K

How the wicked media loves to distort reality. Last year these same buttmonkeys were flying helicopters over Hart Island showing mass graves being dug and coffins lined up all due to covid except that it wasn't. Hart Island is where the state of NY buries homeless and nameless and people with no families to bury them. When the county freezers are full, which takes 30-60 days, then they bury the lot of them in a mass grave. NY has been doing this here for 150 years. Every state does the same. The City of NY has approx. 60,000 homeless. Some of the people being buried were discovered in their apartments because of the smell of decomposition and the apartments have to be chemically cleaned. Because of their state of decomposition, workers wear hazmat suits while burying them.

Missenger

Yes,you can see it from his frustration. He said that I'm new here in an other thread as well. Needs to chill down.
He knows you were making a jab at the population count in India and IQ. People are on edge seeing bull.

Drareg

soul_rebel

I'm surprised Covid has not affected Africa as much (poorer and lots of people). Brazil and India are warm weather places struggling with it.

T

TheBeard

Here you go

Attachments

• 3BD70EBD-B4D2-4D36-9F16-03CF41892F0F.jpeg
    3BD70EBD-B4D2-4D36-9F16-03CF41892F0F.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 82

yerrag

Here you go
That is worth sharing. Good materials to push out to counter the mainstream propaganda. Sad thing is this is genocide by the people who keep pushing their own victimization from the big H about 80 years ago. The pattern I see is that these Z's are predictable in projecting their own proclivity to commit atrocities on others. They did it to the German nationalists and effectively buried them. They use the same tactic in silencing critics of Zionist parasitism and treachery and racial baiting and cancellation of critics in the US. They use lecherous scum to lead the BLM movement and use Antifa to commit terror on those who oppose them. Very effective tactics, honed over ages to a naive unsuspecting and trusting public. They take advantage of people's gullibility and their belief that there can be no person nor group capable of such vileness. People have become too domesticated by the education system and have lost their instincts. Just as their pet dogs have lost the instincts of wild dogs that know how to survive. People have been going to school to get a piece of paper to claim they are educated and to become experts and talking heads. Yet they cannot engage in spirited debate about matters they claim to have expertise on, but they have to feign anger that they are being questioned as they flash their title. They then defer to the so-called evidence-based studies which they have not really read to support an opinion they did not form themselves. And yet, people listen to them simply because of the title. This is how society has become that to be right and to be in the minority is becoming all too common.

Perhaps Bill Gates is doing us a favor letting these people get what they wish for, just so we can have a fighting chance. Ironic.

yerrag

1619689836675.png

swiss

Interesting:
India’s syndemic of tuberculosis and COVID-19 | BMJ Global Health

Before COVID-19 became a global pandemic, India was dealing with another, much older epidemic—tuberculosis (TB)—which affected 2.64 million Indians in 2019 and killed nearly 450 000 people in the country.1 That is over 1000 TB deaths every single day, well before COVID-19 entered the picture. In fact, no country has a higher TB burden than India, which accounts for a quarter of the 10 million global TB cases and 1.4 million TB deaths each year.1

Even before the pandemic, the cascade of TB care in India has been leaky,2 with long diagnostic delays,3 complex care pathways,4 poor quality of TB care in public as well as private health sectors2 5 and high TB case fatality.6 7

While the COVID-19 pandemic did not escalate in India until May 2020, by early November, India has reported over 8 million cases of COVID-19, with over 125 000 deaths. As the pandemic continues to escalate, the healthcare system is falling apart under the stress. India’s economy (GDP) contracted by 24% in the April–June period in 2020.8

While the public health system is collapsing under the stress of the growing COVID-19 caseload, the private healthcare system is becoming expensive and challenging to access.9 In both sectors, non-Covid-19 conditions are getting little attention.10 11

When India went into a stringent lockdown on March 25, anecdotal evidence suggested that citizens were having difficulty accessing routine health services.10 A large part of the health administrative machinery had to be diverted in identifying and containing COVID-19 cases, many hospitals were designated as ‘COVID-19 only’ and others restricted routine services for fear of an infected patient causing an outbreak.

Additionally, the complete closure of public and most private transport made travel to health facilities difficult, and horror stories of patients with chronic conditions dying before they could make it to a doctor emerged in the media. Hundreds of thousands of migrants were forced to walk hundreds of miles back to their homes, and they received little by way of medical care. Tests, medicine refills and medical consultations are essential activities for patients but were severely disrupted due to lack of transportation, lockdown measures and an overwhelmed health system.10

swiss

This is a mail i received on Monday from an Indian supplier. It seems to be a complete caos and they are in panic.

Gesendet: Montag, 26. April 2021 15:50

Betreff: Present pandemic situation effects in India

Dear Partners,

Hope you and your family are well!

As you must be aware that covid situations in India is deteriorating date by day. Almost every next door is infected and also death rates are high compared to the last time.

We were already striving to survive the economic slowdown and now this second wave has hit us so badly that every day we get to hear an unpleasant news of our near and dear ones.

Here, even personally my father-in-law, who used to stay with me, was unwell (not covid though) and treatment was on going, but due to the Covid situation, the health infrastructure is falling apart, it is so bad that he needed oxygen but there was no oxygen available, no beds available in hospital, we were running around in ambulance looking for hospitals, but ultimately he left us for abode on the 22nd April last week, in ambulance itself.

So the situation is really tough out here. We are not even sure here that if something happens to us, we will get any kind of treatment.

Most of the factories/offices are already closed due to continuous Covid positive cases. We, our self is trying to maintain all possible precautions so as to keep our self-running.

So, I am writing this mail to convey you the present situation here. In past, we understand, late deliveries from our side has affected your inventory planning as well as your commitments to client. During the first wave after the lock down we were continuously improving and maintaining the shipment dates for 70 to 80 percent of our shipments which you must have noticed. But this second wave is again pushing us in reverse direction. Condition around us is alarming. Many tanneries are temporarily closed and many have reduced their manpower there by reducing their capacity which has hampered our production. Many accessories suppliers have also extended their lead time . All this has adversely affected our production. We are still trying to maintain the promised shipment date but we wish to intimate early so that you can be prepared at your end in case there is any delay. We will inform you 30 days prior to the shipment date if in case we feel that there are any chances of shipment being delayed.

This is a very difficult phase for all of us and hence would request you to please bear with us in case we fail to maintain our promised delivery date. Covid first wave was difficult but this time it’s harder for India.

Thank you for standing with us in this difficult time.

My team will update you on all the present running orders.
Best Regards

LucyL

This is a mail i received on Monday from an Indian supplier. It seems to be a complete caos and they are in panic.

Gesendet: Montag, 26. April 2021 15:50

Betreff: Present pandemic situation effects in India

Dear Partners,

Hope you and your family are well!

As you must be aware that covid situations in India is deteriorating date by day. Almost every next door is infected and also death rates are high compared to the last time.

We were already striving to survive the economic slowdown and now this second wave has hit us so badly that every day we get to hear an unpleasant news of our near and dear ones.

Here, even personally my father-in-law, who used to stay with me, was unwell (not covid though) and treatment was on going, but due to the Covid situation, the health infrastructure is falling apart, it is so bad that he needed oxygen but there was no oxygen available, no beds available in hospital, we were running around in ambulance looking for hospitals, but ultimately he left us for abode on the 22nd April last week, in ambulance itself.

So the situation is really tough out here. We are not even sure here that if something happens to us, we will get any kind of treatment.

Most of the factories/offices are already closed due to continuous Covid positive cases. We, our self is trying to maintain all possible precautions so as to keep our self-running.

So, I am writing this mail to convey you the present situation here. In past, we understand, late deliveries from our side has affected your inventory planning as well as your commitments to client. During the first wave after the lock down we were continuously improving and maintaining the shipment dates for 70 to 80 percent of our shipments which you must have noticed. But this second wave is again pushing us in reverse direction. Condition around us is alarming. Many tanneries are temporarily closed and many have reduced their manpower there by reducing their capacity which has hampered our production. Many accessories suppliers have also extended their lead time . All this has adversely affected our production. We are still trying to maintain the promised shipment date but we wish to intimate early so that you can be prepared at your end in case there is any delay. We will inform you 30 days prior to the shipment date if in case we feel that there are any chances of shipment being delayed.

This is a very difficult phase for all of us and hence would request you to please bear with us in case we fail to maintain our promised delivery date. Covid first wave was difficult but this time it’s harder for India.

Thank you for standing with us in this difficult time.

My team will update you on all the present running orders.
Best Regards
That sounds for all the world like New York in 2020. Case-driven pandemic of fear.