What’s happening in India?

Mito

E3E33604-8F18-482B-B9A7-C3332BD5AE61.jpeg

Razvan

I think they have low longevity genes aswell. Indians seem unlucky in every aspect of nature. Just by mixing the indian genes with european ones they become much more resilient to everything. You can see it from the minority of gypsies in europe.

haidut

Forum Supporter
View attachment 23049

One possible answer. @Giraffe @Razvan

Aad

They were eating ivermectin and hcq tablets like crazy and therefore covid virus mutated into an extremely deadly variant.

Real death rate is about 15000 deaths/day.

It's really really bad.

Razvan

Razvan

One possible answer. @Giraffe @Razvan
You can also see that countries with lowest wealth and highest pufa intake have the most deaths. Look at countries like Bulgaria and Romania, their traditional diet is full of pufa ,phosphorus and low carb and yet they have a lot of deaths and they have the highest CVD deaths on Europe. Especially Bulgaria 63% of all deaths are from CVD.
Romania is a bit better because they have good quality dairy,meat and organs products and a lot of people eat like that and they look healthy. The minority of gypsies all they eat is sausages in pufa oil and they die from low wealth and diseases because they don't work. This brings all population average health a bit down. There are a lot of obese Gypsies that barely eat 1500 calories a day of only pork processed meat and oil and they are still fat.

LucyL

They were eating ivermectin and hcq tablets like crazy and therefore covid virus mutated into an extremely deadly variant.

Real death rate is about 15000 deaths/day.

It's really really bad.

From a doc in India:

1619535087887.png

also, this

1619535164370.png

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yep, and it is in fact energetic deficiency combined with deficiencies in vitamins B1 and B3.

@Aad @LucyL

@Razvan - the issues you mention in Eastern Europe seem to be a huge part of the problem everywhere, especially in other lower-income countries like India.

nikotrope

It seems in many countries covid cases have gone up a bit after the start of vaccination. It‘s not really the case in all countries but I wonder if it’s a consequence of vaccine shedding.

Regina

I think they have low longevity genes aswell. Indians seem unlucky in every aspect of nature. Just by mixing the indian genes with european ones they become much more resilient to everything. You can see it from the minority of gypsies in europe.
But Indians are very smart. Perhaps it is just brain drain, but the indians in the US are super smart, productive and family oriented.
True, when I go out to eat with them, I can't believe the fried pufa drenched cornupocia. I don't know how they survive it.

David PS

View attachment 23049

One thing about this graph that needs to be taken into account is the magnitude of the ordinate (the Y axis). The size the Indian population is 1.39 billion. A much better a graph is one that includes a comparison of India to other countries. Such a graph leaves less to your imagination. Graphs like this and the extensive news coverage on the horrors in India are designed to terrorize.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg4aUqjH4N4

Last edited: