What's Going To Happen To Me When I Tell My New Doctor I Never Got Vaccinated?

That's the vey thing I'm afraid of
Do you really need a doctor? The compromised medical establishment is overrated. Unless you need some special treatment, you can do things to heal yourself.

I don’t think Ray Peat is pro this or pro that. I believe he is pro using your head, learn, research, investigate and then form your own opinion. He doesn’t speak slogans and general statements. He has enough reasoning capacity to speak formed opinions based on facts.
That.

OP
D

DMF

The social pressure is mounting. I'm in a big metropolitan city where all the hospitals, ICF's are run by big commercial health/pharma outfits.
Still can't find the kind of Doc I need....

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve just been asking around with people I know who haven’t taken the vaccine as that seems like my best bet. I’m trying to get a few names of doctors that aren’t pressuring people in my local area. I know for a fact my current doctor (who I haven’t seen in person for over 2 years) would want me to take it because of my job. I’m all for doctoring ourselves though as much as humanly possible.

Grapelander

I've had doctors yell at me for taking aspirin. Just stand your ground. Recent doctor wanted me to take statins - I just became more informed and decided not to.

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey

Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID.

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents.

Neither survey represents a random sample of all American physicians, but the AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous.

“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”

Lollipop2

I’ve just been asking around with people I know who haven’t taken the vaccine as that seems like my best bet. I’m trying to get a few names of doctors that aren’t pressuring people in my local area. I know for a fact my current doctor (who I haven’t seen in person for over 2 years) would want me to take it because of my job. I’m all for doctoring ourselves though as much as humanly possible.
+1

Lollipop2

I've had doctors yell at me for taking aspirin. Just stand your ground. Recent doctor wanted me to take statins - I just became more informed and decided not to.

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey

Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID.

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents.

Neither survey represents a random sample of all American physicians, but the AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous.

“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”
This is good news.