What's A Safe Conditioner To Use

biffbelvin

I tried egg yolks 3 days ago and the results are impressive. The condition of my hair is better than it has been in recent memory.

I just beat a couple of yolks and splurged it on to my scalp with my hands because i am an absolute neanderthal. I was advised to leave it on for 20 minutes but after 10, the yolk started to harden which unnerved me. Results were still great after 10.

I've been advised that you do this once a month, but I have no idea if there are any positive/detrimental effects from doing it weekly

yerrag

Citrus juice, which has limonene, an oil that helps restore oil back to hair.

But that's only if you use shampoo.

I've been on 2 weeks without shampoo. Just washing hair with water seems to do well. Water seems to do the job. Hair doesn't get too oily. I'm still washing the hair, just not using any detergent.

yerrag

Poo free? Me too

I hear white vinegar works well after washing in bicarb although I find both a bit unnecessary with short hair.
I thought he meant water free as well.

OP
ecstatichamster
I don't wash it at all. Occasionally water. Once in a blue moon shampoo, like once a year.

It looks perfectly fine.

vulture

I don't wash it at all. Occasionally water. Once in a blue moon shampoo, like once a year.

It looks perfectly fine.
How does it smell? I mean, I think if I stop washing my hair with hot water it would start smelling funny...even disgusting

Diokine

@ecstatichamster

Yes I combine baking soda and instant coffee dry in a jar with a "sprinkle top," wet the hair and apply directly. Work it in, let it sit for a few moments and rinse. Very invigorating for the scalp and my hair feels very soft after.

OP
ecstatichamster
@ecstatichamster

Yes I combine baking soda and instant coffee dry in a jar with a "sprinkle top," wet the hair and apply directly. Work it in, let it sit for a few moments and rinse. Very invigorating for the scalp and my hair feels very soft after.

that is so interesting, thank you!

Inaut

vinegar is pretty good for conditioning. 1/4 to 1/2 cup of vinegar and the other 3/4 to 1/2 cup water diluted

Last edited:

Ras

I've read that Downy is especially effective. The ingredients look to be mostly harmless, though I'd get the unscented, uncolored kind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals