What's A High Metabolism Breathing Pattern?

I'd like to know resting and active high metabolism breathing pattern, in the format of "inhale-exhale-pause", to gradually work it up.

fradon

I'd like to know resting and active high metabolism breathing pattern, in the format of "inhale-exhale-pause", to gradually work it up.

for me breathing is related to combustion. when there is less breathing then the body is burning glucose. when the body is burning more fat then there is more breathing as fat requires more oxygen.

i think one can control their breathing patten by thier diet by either eating more carbs or more fat.

OP
methylenewhite
I do bag breathing. I mean there are many breathing patterns like 3-4-7 or 5-5-10 so Id like to know which one correspond to high metabolic activity. How many second to inhale and exhale a metabolically perfect body takes.

Runenight201

Through the nose, shallow, infrequent breaths are characteristic of someone in good health.

As the breathing gets heavier, more labored, and more frequent, health correspondingly decreases until eventual mouth breathing occurs, which is where health is at its most precarious state.

Look into buteyko for more info on breath and health. I don’t really like to follow their training protocols, as I think there’s better ways to good health, but I find their correlation between breath, CO2, and health to be very informative, and one that isn’t frequently touched upon in the health and wellness world.