Whatever I Do, When I Stop It Goes Away

Endew

Can't really make any progress with these therapies. Everything on this site I have tried works like a band-aid. Once I stop doing it or using it the progress disappears. Of course nothing is Permanent. But what has helped you close to permanently?

DesertRat

It's also possible that environmental toxins are affecting your nutritional needs and inflammatory processes, so that as soon as you stop doing something that improves your metabolism, digestion, etc, you slide right back to the same old symptoms because you're still in the same toxic indoor home or work environment. This is not the same as seeking a magic pill as Amanzoniac said above. It's about getting to the cause(s) of what's creating your issues. Lowered metabolism is not really a cause in my mind; it's a symptom, whether from the stress of undereating and overexercise, or from exposure to chemicals, molds, environmental toxins, or from a chronic infection. Until you find the cause, all you do will be like an expensive band-aid.

fradon

Can't really make any progress with these therapies. Everything on this site I have tried works like a band-aid. Once I stop doing it or using it the progress disappears. Of course nothing is Permanent. But what has helped you close to permanently?

eating straight sugar has helped me a lot ... not a lot just enough though to boost my thyroid

tara

Are you meeting basic needs on a regular basis?
Nutrition (calories, protein, micros)
Sunlight
Movement
Breathing habits
Meaningful engagement with people and the world?

Avoiding excessive stresses and poisons?

Infections, injuries, traumas, diseases, historical metabolic suppression still to be recovered from?

jitsmonkey

Nothing is permanent
breathing
eating
defacating
dying
the cycle never ends, your expectations are not in alignment with reality.
Everything is a band aid.
anything you do that supports a healthy metabolism will require you habituate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals