Whatever Fixes Baldness Is Going To Transform The Entire Body In A Big Way, Right?

For the past 8 years, I've made a weird habit of observing bald men of any age. There are striking physical and mental similarities between them, such as underdeveloped neck muscles, underdeveloped calves, cranial shape, abdominal fat distribution, ingratiating personality traits, social distrust etc.

And because we know that male pattern baldness is a symptom of an entire underlying state of the body, so much so that it causes (I know, my hunch) the other developments I've listed above, whatever fixes it is going to have to have to be a major underlying shift, which will then cause a major transformation of these other symptoms also.

And knowing how the body locks itself into homeostasis, there are very few things that can cause this sort of entire organism transformation?

Major hormone supplementation? Fecal transplants? Extreme long-term diet changes?

Sorry, this is more a philosphical ramble than anything else. Just wondering if anyone has any similarly vague thoughts they'd like to contribute to the discussion :p

Rogerd

I work a job that allows me to see around 200 different men a day. I don’t know I’m looking into it too much, but the more serious/ less relaxed older guys seem to suffer more with hairloss.

the chilled out cool as a cucumber guys seem to have much better hair and less balding.

ive seen this correlation so many times, I know my sample size is very small but I feel vindicated every day seeing these men.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I work a job that allows me to see around 200 different men a day. I don’t know I’m looking into it too much, but the more serious/ less relaxed older guys seem to suffer more with hairloss.

the chilled out cool as a cucumber guys seem to have much better hair and less balding.

ive seen this correlation so many times, I know my sample size is very small but I feel vindicated every day seeing these men.

I think that physiology works in funny ways to let us know who to watch out for, but with respect to stress and baldness it's obvious that ingratiation and lying is a major stressor. You're trying to suppress your natural reactions to unpredictable social dynamics while also trying to keep track of all of your lies and fake personality traits. It's a miserable way to live

There's also a cart-and-horse argument to be made here because chronic stress may lead you to perceive people as more dangerous compelling you to lie and ingratiate which may cause more stress and then...

johnwester130

being angry, bad tempered, frustrated, constipated, tense muscles, = baldness.

however the solution to curing it may be very simple and overlooked

lampofred

Fixing baldness will be very good for your circulatory system.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
My father started balding at 18 and was completely bald by 21. He never had belly fat, was always a very happy, ACTIVE athletic guy. His dad (my grandpa) was bald by 21 also. He was always a guy, always cheerful and kind. My husband started balding in his 30’s. He has more of the personality you all describe... the big round belly, big face, more withdrawn, moody. My son is 13 years old now. He’s a very fit/active, happy kid. He has a head full of curls. I have heard (from people who believe baldness is hereditary) that baldness typically comes from the mothers side. I worry that my son may start balding by 18, like my dad and grandpa. Your thoughts? Are there supplements my son should be taking now, to keep him from balding? Should I be checking his hormone levels? 4 or so days a week, he takes an adult multi, D 5000, low mineral supplement, Zinc 30mg, and probiotic.

Maljam

My father started balding at 18 and was completely bald by 21. He never had belly fat, was always a very happy, ACTIVE athletic guy. His dad (my grandpa) was bald by 21 also. He was always a guy, always cheerful and kind. My husband started balding in his 30’s. He has more of the personality you all describe... the big round belly, big face, more withdrawn, moody. My son is 13 years old now. He’s a very fit/active, happy kid. He has a head full of curls. I have heard (from people who believe baldness is hereditary) that baldness typically comes from the mothers side. I worry that my son may start balding by 18, like my dad and grandpa. Your thoughts? Are there supplements my son should be taking now, to keep him from balding? Should I be checking his hormone levels? 4 or so days a week, he takes an adult multi, D 5000, low mineral supplement, Zinc 30mg, and probiotic.

Just let him be a kid, please don't let him develop hypochondria and start getting him hormone tested when you said he is fit and happy, what is that teaching him?

Teenagers hormones can be all over the place anyway. If a blood test comes back out of range with what you want, what are you going to do? Put him on drugs, give him some weird supplements? Just read some of the anecdotes of people harming themselves with supplements on here. Messing with hormones at that age can be permanently damaging.

Feed him normal, nutritious foods, encourage him to get out and exercise in the sunlight.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Just let him be a kid, please don't let him develop hypochondria and start getting him hormone tested when you said he is fit and happy, what is that teaching him?

Teenagers hormones can be all over the place anyway. If a blood test comes back out of range with what you want, what are you going to do? Put him on drugs, give him some weird supplements? Just read some of the anecdotes of people harming themselves with supplements on here. Messing with hormones at that age can be permanently damaging.

Totally agree! I’m just curious everyone’s take. I know as a growing boy, his hormones are all over the place now. He has no idea I have thought about him balding. I would never want to make him worry. I’m more preparing myself for the future, as a mom who will want to support him through the journey of becoming bald, if it happens. I know my father and husband really struggled with getting bald, so I am preparing myself ahead of time.

Maljam

Totally agree! I’m just curious everyone’s take. I know as a growing boy, his hormones are all over the place now. He has no idea I have thought about him balding. I would never want to make him to worry. I’m more preparing Myself for the future, as a mom who will want to support him through the journey of becoming bald, if it happens.

Fair enough, you sound less crazy than I thought you were haha. You noted about both your father and grandfather how happy they were, you can be bald and happy you know.:laughing:

I'd hope he doesn't follow any fad or restrictive diets like veganism. Maybe encourage him against extreme exercise like marathon running. Choose low PUFA options for the meals he eats, cook in butter, eat cheeses, fatty meat if he likes it. At the end of the day though there is so much you can do, if he wants to do something stupid like veganism trying to stop him would probably lead him more towards it.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Fair enough, you sound less crazy than I thought you were haha. You noted about both your father and grandfather how happy they were, you can be bald and happy you know.:laughing:

I'd hope he doesn't follow any fad or restrictive diets like veganism. Maybe encourage him against extreme exercise like marathon running. Choose low PUFA options for the meals he eats, cook in butter, eat cheeses, fatty meat if he likes it. At the end of the day though there is so much you can do, if he wants to do something stupid like veganism trying to stop him would probably lead him more towards it.

Haha All great info! Thanks so much! and yes, I know many happy bald men! :)

lvysaur

Danny Roddy was writing about this in 2014 (though certainly not the first one to notice it)

There is definitely a "premature balding" personality, where the person is irritable, fast-acting, adrenergic, impatient, outcome-dependent, dolichocephalic, with occipital bun prominence, skinny calves and forearms as someone said.

Not all bald men are like this, and not all men like this go bald. But there is a clear subset with these personality and physical traits.

The "happy" bald men usually have a different phenotype: brachycephalic, wider and larger head/jaw, and more robust. When these men bald, it is usually over many years and they keep a decent portion near the front for a while. They don't develop a strong occipital bun or sagittal crest.

You'll notice that bald guys with narrow heads, who go bald in their 30s or earlier, always lose it clean off the front, and very fast and aggressively. It's like not a single hair survives in the front.

I associate this with a Rajasic or Pitta-type personality

Last edited:

Dobbler

Im full believer of bioenergetic view of life and health, but we are yet to see anyone that actually goes from bald male pattern baldness to actually full hair. Because if we even had one person he would write about it somewhere and word would spread. It is very sexy to write how stress hormones cause baldness, but when you reverse them, and go from stress mode to life mode, why doesn't your hair grow back? Danny Roddy was never even slightly balding, and our metabolic Jesus, who is im sure, in great health overall well being, energy etc. Hasn't grown his hair back.

DhtAssassin

For the past 8 years, I've made a weird habit of observing bald men of any age. There are striking physical and mental similarities between them, such as underdeveloped neck muscles, underdeveloped calves, cranial shape, abdominal fat distribution, ingratiating personality traits, social distrust etc.

And because we know that male pattern baldness is a symptom of an entire underlying state of the body, so much so that it causes (I know, my hunch) the other developments I've listed above, whatever fixes it is going to have to have to be a major underlying shift, which will then cause a major transformation of these other symptoms also.

And knowing how the body locks itself into homeostasis, there are very few things that can cause this sort of entire organism transformation?

Major hormone supplementation? Fecal transplants? Extreme long-term diet changes?

Sorry, this is more a philosphical ramble than anything else. Just wondering if anyone has any similarly vague thoughts they'd like to contribute to the discussion :p

1. There is no evidence for that.
2. Where did you get that from? No evidence for that either.

OP
T
Im full believer of bioenergetic view of life and health, but we are yet to see anyone that actually goes from bald male pattern baldness to actually full hair. Because if we even had one person he would write about it somewhere and word would spread. It is very sexy to write how stress hormones cause baldness, but when you reverse them, and go from stress mode to life mode, why doesn't your hair grow back? Danny Roddy was never even slightly balding, and our metabolic Jesus, who is im sure, in great health overall well being, energy etc. Hasn't grown his hair back.

Unfortunately, this is my attitude also. But then there are cases of bald men regrowing hair after undergoing sex change. So it's quite encouraging to know that the follicles can regrow hair.

All in all it just makes me feel as though we're looking in the wrong place. So much focus on the scalp. But what about the fascia of the neck? Something going on in the gut? The kidneys? I don't know. I realise this sounds stupid and uninformed, and it probably is haha, but I'm very interested in radical new ideas about it.

mrchibbs

Absolutely. As Ray said in the #27 bioenergetics podcast, if you want to tackle baldness, you'll have to ''radically re-do your life''.

I think Danny is 100% right and has done the best research on the topic.

Like @Ivysaur mentioned, everybody loses hair, but at different rates. I think premature baldness is a visible sign of a very dangerous pathological development, hence why it is so clearly associated with cardiovascular diseases. I personally believe that losing scalp hair and the structural changes of the scalp are driven by the same process that creates atherosclerosis.

Topical massages, and focused therapies can definitely help, but it's impossible to get results without massively changing your physiological state (i.e. lowering all the chronically elevated stress hormones which create the problem).

The cases of regrowth I've seen always involve major lifestyle changes (getting loads of sun, deep sleep, avoiding stress, dealing with psychological problems, limiting intestinal irritants). The guys who regrew their hair for whom there are pictures on Rob English's site always made massive changes along with the massages he recommend.

I'm sure countless guys have realized that massages don't help if your scalp is always inflamed and you don't deal with your life. For instance you can massage all you want but if the estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, serotonin stay chronically elevated, it will only get worse.

So regrowing hair is a life-altering process.

mrchibbs

Don't worry so much about supplements, but instead try to redirect his life towards spending lots of time outside. Whatever that means, getting a pool, or finding sport leagues, getting him a skateboard so he spends time outside etc. Make sure he drinks a lot of good milk, and try to have oysters regularly, it is absolutely crucial for a boy like him, and will help his sexual development. Fried oysters are delicious, with a great dipping ketchup-based sauce. If he'll eat liver once in a while that's crucial too. Maxing out on trace minerals, D from the sun exposure, vitamin A etc. will help a lot. Of course if winter sucks, then some topical vitamin D applied to the belly button maybe good.

mrchibbs

Fixing baldness will be very good for your circulatory system.

+1 Likewise fixing your circulatory system will be very good for baldness.

Zigzag

Feed him normal, nutritious foods, encourage him to get out and exercise in the sunlight.

I dont entirely agree. Not messing with hormones left me with post pubertal gyno and I was super active, into sports and so on. There are cases when meds are necessary.

Maljam

I dont entirely agree. Not messing with hormones left me with post pubertal gyno and I was super active, into sports and so on. There are cases when meds are necessary.

She said her kid is happy and healthy and seemed more concerned about her own worries about potential hair loss. That is the context that I said don't mess with hormones, in a happy, active and healthy 13 year old, not you with gyno. I didn't say nobody should ever try improve their hormonal situation full stop.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom