What Would You Recommend?

Maretch

What do you think would be the best choice for a fully raypeat diet when going out for a dinner?

Diokine

1/3lb hamburger with sauteed onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mushrooms, swiss cheese, and a Mexican coke.

Or cheese quesadillas with shrimp, and a Mexican coke.

:D Mildly joking,
The best choice is to relax and enjoy yourself ;)

+1

DaveFoster

The best choice is a hefty dose of vitamin E afterwards, whatever you eat. 400 IU should be plenty.

Just ask them to fry whatever is cooked in butter; say you're allergic to vegetable oil, maybe that you go into anaphylactic shock when you eat them.

M

marikay

The best choice is a hefty dose of vitamin E afterwards, whatever you eat. 400 IU should be plenty.

Just ask them to fry whatever is cooked in butter; say you're allergic to vegetable oil, maybe that you go into anaphylactic shock when you eat them.

+1

OP
Maretch

Maretch

The best choice is to relax and enjoy yourself ;)
Always quite scared about the thing that I'll choose something bad...

Mhm good advice, I think this one I'll use every time I'll go out with my friends, because some of them still don't understand my choices.. whatever..

EIRE24

I didn't decided yet, but I think I will choose something simple, where i can find different dishes...
Ya, I always go for something simple too. It's the easiest thing. Just enjoy the experience

tara

By all means say you have an intolerance, or get bad reactions to seed oils, but I don't think I like the idea of saying one risks anaphylaxis if it's not true. When people use false reasons like that for avoiding PUFAs, or gluten, or other things, it can undermine the safety of food for people who really do get anaphylactic or other serious reactions to specific allergens. I know people who have had severe reactions to food that wait staff assured them were respectively gluten free and peanut free.

OP
Maretch

Maretch

Ya, I always go for something simple too. It's the easiest thing. Just enjoy the experience
besides the fact that it is easiest it seems to be the best, or at least for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals