What Would Ray Recommend For Congestive Heart Failure

Libra guy

My mom was diagnosed im came from a infected lung im worried i may have what would you guys recommend

well most people won't listen. Don't be discouraged if mom doesn't listen to you.

Salt
Calcium
D3
K2 MK4
progesterone
orange juice, or ripe fruit

riboflavin in high doses can be a powerful antibiotic

S. Boulardii can help if she is on a lot of antibiotics and gets diarrhea

Nemo

My mom was diagnosed im came from a infected lung im worried i may have what would you guys recommend

Everything ecstatichamster said, plus ubiquinol. Studies have shown 580mg of ubiquinol/day increased ejection fraction up to 77%. Here's one study I was able to find quickly: Supplemental ubiquinol in patients with advanced congestive heart failure. - PubMed - NCBI Ubiquinol worked where equal doses of CoQ10 didn't.

Dr. Peat says Vitamins K2 and E work at the CoQ10 site to enhance the effects of CoQ10, so I'd add E to hamster's list. Peat says not to take the CoQ10 (ubiquinol) at the same time as K and E.

I'd also add B vitamins to the list (Haidut's Energin is terrific), especially B1, because heart failure is another disease caused by a deficit in cellular energy.

My stepfather was diagnosed with congestive heart failure some years before I found Ray Peat. I never had data on ejection fraction, but his day-to-day functioning and pulse ox reading improved significantly on ubiquinol, even without the rest of Dr. Peat's metabolic therapies. He finally died at 89 of side effects of one of the other drugs they had him on.

Acetazolamide combined with thiamine can help. Heart failure means the heart can't contract properly due low energy, which causes water to accumulate inside the cells of the heart and get in the way of normal functioning. CO2 has been shown to reduce water retention.

Avoiding any type of vigorous endurance exercise, so long-distance running or cycling should be strongly discouraged, since they have been demonstrated to lead to right-ventricular damage and kidney damage, as well as arterial calcification, respectively.

Using high dose niacinamide will lower the serum FFAs and that will make the heart use more carbohydrate for fuel, which will produce more CO2, and will also increase the heart's energy, since the cells need NAD+ to extract energy from food.

And, of course, what the other members said above.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Also, thyroid hormone( t3) should really help.

ken

Well Urea was the hot remedy in 1925. A spoonful in your juice in the morning. Also Mildronate.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

well most people won't listen. Don't be discouraged if mom doesn't listen to you.

Salt
Calcium
D3
K2 MK4
progesterone

Thanks so much sorry i didn't get a notice when you responded

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Everything ecstatichamster said, plus ubiquinol. Studies have shown 580mg of ubiquinol/day increased ejection fraction up to 77%. Here's one study I was able to find quickly: Supplemental ubiquinol in patients with advanced congestive heart failure. - PubMed - NCBI Ubiquinol worked where equal doses of CoQ10 didn't.

Dr. Peat says Vitamins K2 and E work at the CoQ10 site to enhance the effects of CoQ10, so I'd add E to hamster's list. Peat says not to take the CoQ10 (ubiquinol) at the same time as K and E.

I'd also add B vitamins to the list (Haidut's Energin is terrific), especially B1, because heart failure is another disease caused by a deficit in cellular energy.

My stepfather was diagnosed with congestive heart failure some years before I found Ray Peat. I never had data on ejection fraction, but his day-to-day functioning and pulse ox reading improved significantly on ubiquinol, even without the rest of Dr. Peat's metabolic therapies. He finally died at 89 of side effects of one of the other drugs they had him on.

Thank you my friend

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Acetazolamide combined with thiamine can help. Heart failure means the heart can't contract properly due low energy, which causes water to accumulate inside the cells of the heart and get in the way of normal functioning. CO2 has been shown to reduce water retention.

Avoiding any type of vigorous endurance exercise, so long-distance running or cycling should be strongly discouraged, since they have been demonstrated to lead to right-ventricular damage and kidney damage, as well as arterial calcification, respectively.

Using high dose niacinamide will lower the serum FFAs and that will make the heart use more carbohydrate for fuel, which will produce more CO2, and will also increase the heart's energy, since the cells need NAD+ to extract energy from food.

And, of course, what the other members said above.
thanks what about b12?

johnwester130

Salt
Calcium
D3
K2 MK4
progesterone

would cardenosine help ?

thanks what about b12?
No problem. Vitamin B12 is very important for lowering homocysteine, which can cause heart problems when elevated.

Getting vitamin B12 from food is relatively easy, especially compared with vitamin B1, so I think there is no need to supplement it, as long as liver or red meat are being consumed very regularly.

Adrenaline

* Taurine, Vitamin K2, Magnesium are essential for blood pressure control and vascular health. These three can easily replace hypertension drugs.

* T3-T4 Inosine, COQ10, Calcium are safest positive inotropic agents.
Meaning that they all strengthen the force of the heartbeat without causing tachycardia.

* Acetazolamide, Urea are the safest diuretics. Plus Acetazolamide retains CO2 and inhibits CA enzymes. Urea regulates blood volume.

* Aspirin, Progesterone, Vitamin E should help all things about heart without any side effect.
You should use plain soluble aspirin. Not coated one (labeled blood thinners)

* Cyproheptadine reduces aldosterone, adrenaline, blood clots. Some types of arrhythmia.

Sedonagal

I would add to these other good suggestions to make sure she gets 200 µg of selenium every day. When I was in nursing school I had to take a nutrition class and I remember she had an overhead of the different nutrients and how it benefits and what a deficiency will do. Selenium was known to help with congestive heart failure and I’m pretty sure you can find corroborating articles and studies

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals