What Would Peat Think Of This Water?

javin

I picked up this sparkling mineral water today with "high mineral content". My initial reaction thought thought it looked beneficial.

oV8i6qs.jpg

What do ya'll think? Is it beneficial?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Is it gerlosteiner? I drink that occasionally. I think Danny Roddy has mentioned it before.

Lilac

I drink that regularly. I have always liked the taste of mineral water, even decades before I heard of Ray Peat. No fluoride, no plastic bottle. It has everything I want. Only the cost keeps me from drinking more of it. I get it at Trader Joe's for $1.49.

OP
javin

javin

Is it gerlosteiner? I drink that occasionally. I think Danny Roddy has mentioned it before.
Yep, you guessed it. It's good stuff! I think I'm going to always keep a bottle handy in the fridge.

I get it at Trader Joe's for $1.49.
I got it for the same price at Whole Foods. Not too bad for a pint of fancy water.

heartnhands

I picked up this sparkling mineral water today with "high mineral content". My initial reaction thought thought it looked beneficial.

oV8i6qs.jpg

What do ya'll think? Is it beneficial?
FIUGI water from Florence Italy could be purchased for $1/qt-?in the discount store BIG LOTS,and use to work for my Italian Grand mom to relieve some of her excess water. IT definitely tasted better than baking soda and water.

ste199

I live in italy and here i could get natural sparkling water with similar mineral contents (400mg Ca 1200mg Bicarbonate)for less money(0,58$/l) it is fine to drink and i think is beneficial