What would be the key outcomes of a "cyber attack"?

FredSonoma

With the "pandemic," we know the key outcomes:
- massive transfer of wealth
- destruction of large percentage of small businesses
- increased dependence on digital technology
- vaccination

However I have no clue what the key outcomes would be of a "cyber attack." Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, why is prepping needed? What is the purpose of shutting down the infrastructure and supply chains? Is it just to cause massive chaos, and then provide a solution? Wouldn't they worry it would cause people to organize and become self-sufficient?

Stramonium

I think it'll will usher in more of the cashless society, dollar collapse, digital ID.

Veganism and plant based is being pushed hard too. More of the war type of foods (grains) with all food chain disruptions.

Good idea to move to a rural area where you can exchange things, keep food sources local. BUY GOLD WHILE YOU CAN

Infinite

I mean, as we move more towards blockchain-based infrastructure, I believe these systems will become a lot more resilient.

OP
F

FredSonoma

I mean, as we move more towards blockchain-based infrastructure, I believe these systems will become a lot more resilient.
As far as I can tell, blockchain has been a propaganda campaign to get people comfortable with the idea of a fully cashless world dependent on a "central bank digital currency." They will say the CBDC safe, just like a decentralized blockchain. Really it will just be a number in a centralized database.

After that, cryptocurrencies will be worthless, as none of the corporate monopolies will accept it, so you will be hardly able to buy anything with it

OP
F

FredSonoma

I think it'll will usher in more of the cashless society, dollar collapse, digital ID.

Veganism and plant based is being pushed hard too. More of the war type of foods (grains) with all food chain disruptions.

Good idea to move to a rural area where you can exchange things, keep food sources local. BUY GOLD WHILE YOU CAN
I heard that about a cashless society, though it seems kind of backwards. "Hackers got into our digital systems, so now we need to get rid of paper money!" I can see them still pulling that off though

That makes sense about the food chain disruptions, "hackers" will only target the certain food supplies, like meat and dairy

Infinite

As far as I can tell, blockchain has been a propaganda campaign to get people comfortable with the idea of a fully cashless world dependent on a "central bank digital currency." They will say the CBDC safe, just like a decentralized blockchain. Really it will just be a number in a centralized database.

After that, cryptocurrencies will be worthless, as none of the corporate monopolies will accept it, so you will be hardly able to buy anything with it
Only time will tell ;)

L

Lord Cola

People will actually start interacting with each other in person to find out that no one cares to follow establishment lies anymore and decide to do things the way they like, and ignore the establishment forever. The establishment crumbles.

boris

This were Peat's thoughts on this: "I think they will just wipe out the things that they don't want and bring it back up purified".

I don't think there will ever be a deliberate long term power outtage. I saw what happens when the power went out on the whole street for some hours here. People got out on the street talked to their neighbours who they have never met before even though they are living side by side for ages, and made real connections. For the system to run as it does, the people need to be hooked up to the brainwashing system 24/7, otherwise real information could spread.

Stramonium

People will actually start interacting with each other in person to find out that no one cares to follow establishment lies anymore and decide to do things the way they like, and ignore the establishment forever. The establishment crumbles.
I hope so. Having the food chain so centralized is a scary thought

OP
F

FredSonoma

This were Peat's thoughts on this: "I think they will just wipe out the things that they don't want and bring it back up purified".

I don't think there will ever be a deliberate long term power outtage. I saw what happens when the power went out on the whole street for some hours here. People got out on the street talked to their neighbours who they have never met before even though they are living side by side for ages, and made real connections. For the system to run as it does, the people need to be hooked up to the brainwashing system 24/7, otherwise real information could spread.
I was thinking the exact same thing, they wouldn't want the power out for long because then people would form real social connections.

I'm constantly hearing about prepping, but no one really explains what would happen that would make it needed. Would it be intentionally caused by the ruling class, or a mistake?

OP
F

FredSonoma

I hope so. Having the food chain so centralized is a scary thought
It really is, imagining somewhere like New York City where 8 million people work jobs for money in order to buy food, and don't have a clue where the food comes from. If it stops coming in, they have no clue where to get food from

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Boom.

Inaut

My workplace is talking about chipping employees with rfid’s (wearable) now.. the future isn’t friendly...

Inaut

What do your coworkers seem to think of it?
they don’t really know about it yet. We (management) were pitched the idea today as part of a security upgrade. I’m sure they won’t like it though. Sad to say but this is just the beginning. If you work/live in the city you won’t have much option in the future. I hope to unplug before this AI driven slave culture becomes part of everyday life. Sadder reality is that most of the vaccinated/sheep won’t see problems with anything around the bend.

OP
F

FredSonoma

they don’t really know about it yet. We (management) were pitched the idea today as part of a security upgrade. I’m sure they won’t like it though. Sad to say but this is just the beginning. If you work/live in the city you won’t have much option in the future. I hope to unplug before this AI driven slave culture becomes part of everyday life. Sadder reality is that most of the vaccinated/sheep won’t see problems with anything around the bend.
As management, what are you doing to help waste your company's money and cause internal chaos? Lol just kidding

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals