What Would Be An Optimal Environment For DHEA Production?

GelatinGoblin

In the interest of lowering cortisol to aid recovery (CNS, muscle recovery, deeper sleep, other?) after physical activity I have considered DHEA (for the possability of me being on the low-end, or in the middle; with the intent to increase it onto the high-end; with the rational of more is better), but against supplementing it externally.
I am looking for an ideal environment for the production of DHEA without causing higher estrogen or adrenal insufficiency from an unoptimal environment or an imbalance of some sort.
What distrupts production of DHEA and how to achieve a balance and the environment necessary for sufficiency of production, and is higher E2 or other HPA imbalance inevitable with what driving it?
No bloodwork has been taken.

Many thanks,
GelatinGoblin

Hans

Forum Supporter
In the interest of lowering cortisol to aid recovery (CNS, muscle recovery, deeper sleep, other?) after physical activity I have considered DHEA (for the possability of me being on the low-end, or in the middle; with the intent to increase it onto the high-end; with the rational of more is better), but against supplementing it externally.
I am looking for an ideal environment for the production of DHEA without causing higher estrogen or adrenal insufficiency from an unoptimal environment or an imbalance of some sort.
What distrupts production of DHEA and how to achieve a balance and the environment necessary for sufficiency of production, and is higher E2 or other HPA imbalance inevitable with what driving it?
No bloodwork has been taken.

Many thanks,
GelatinGoblin
I don't think you should necessarily supplement something based on a guess. If you think your cortisol is too high, then rather focus on lowering cortisol. If your recovery is suffering, then you most likely have some form of inflammation. The gut is the first place I would look to, and then environmental toxins, such as drink water, cosmetics, plastics, air pollution, and then also stress in general.