What works for premature ejaculation?

Dr. B

Yes. Vitamin C, ZMA, B-vitamins speed up the metabolism. They just boost the metabolism by improving thyroid, ATP generation as some (the B-vitamins mostly) are vital cofactors for ATP synthesis in krebs, ETC. Vitamin C is also a cofactor for norepinephrine synthesis (main sympathetic neurotransmitter). Zinc and some B-vitamins help lower prolactin. Excess zinc has the potential to lead to eventual copper deficiency through reduced absorption.
isnt there an issue posted here about norepinephrine? maybe you posted it. are most people sympathetic deficient? arent there two modes, sympathetic and maybe para sympathetic? do orgasms raise para sympathetic dominance? what happens with excess norepinephrine

redsun

isnt there an issue posted here about norepinephrine? maybe you posted it. are most people sympathetic deficient? arent there two modes, sympathetic and maybe para sympathetic? do orgasms raise para sympathetic dominance? what happens with excess norepinephrine
Chronic fatigue syndrome is related to low sympathetic activity. Really its like a burnout where the body gives up and cannot keep energy levels up with normal amounts of sympathetic activity. These people are usually "couch potatoes", don't move or do much due to lower energy production and/or low thyroid, affecting their ability to response to acute bouts of stress (poor ability to deal with increased stress of any kind). So in those types of people, you could say they lack sympathetic activity but thats merely a symptom of degeneration, nutritional inadequacies, low energy production and low thyroid.

Excess norepinephrine inhibits erection but you still need it for orgasm. Someone who rarely eats (and when they do its not nutritious), overworks and/or overexercises, doesnt get adequate sleep, and also deals with a lot of mental stress can end up with high norepinephrine/cortisol and low testosterone, which can destroy sexual function.

rayban

Yup that's it. I don't have a youtube channel or anythig I just use it and take an interest but yes you got it right.
About the socket that is understandable. It is only a fear though, not an electrical possibility. I am not an electrician but I understand the basics and more importantly this can be confirmed by any electrician so no worries: the earthing pin in a socket is not electric. If all sockets have an earthing pin where you live, then yes all you can do is use a volt-meter to find out if it's working. BUT and here is the thing - the earth pin does not carry an electrical charge. It is plain and simple a metal rod in the earth with a wire from it that ends up in your socket beside the electrical ones. So there is no possibility of getting a charge from it. And even if there should be a short-circuit or something which is why the pin is there at all, it cannot transfer electricity to you even if you are connected to it. The earthing pin in the socket leads any shortcircuit down into the earth, not upwards. If they could do that there would be no point in having them :). But I didnt know this myself before starting this. SO basically it is not physically possible to get an electrical jolt from your ground pin.

Also (though this probably doesnt assure you but for what it's worth - I got 120v jolts all the time as a kid and at the electrician schools here in norway the pupils jolt each other for fun- complete stupidity but just to assure you that even if you jam a screwdriver into the main socket, you will probably get a bad jolt, not die, but dont do this as it is not good for the body) you are safe when using a voltmeter. Even if you mess up completely and put the voltmeter on the electrical current instead of the groundpin, all that would happen is that you get a good volt-reading. The meter is made for this and does not shock the user. You can have the black plug of the meter on the electricity, and the red in your hand an nothing will happen.

This might sound complicated, but its not. Just trying to tell in a simple but thorough way how not to be afraid of it. The alternative to using the ground pin from the socket is to have a metal rod in the ground and a wire from that one instead. Which is exactly the same as what's in the socket except that the wire doesnt come out of your wall but in your window or whatever.

If you are so unlucky to live high up in a building, that is not made of concrete, and has no grounded sockets then you can use the waterpipe as long as it's metal. Then the waterpipe functions as a very thick wire (with water in the middle lol) that goes into the ground. So you have a lot of options. Usually at least the bathroom sockets are grounded . I only have in the bathroom and kitchen.

If you want to use a seperate ground rod, the same shop I gave the link to sells them. You can buy them seperately or choose the "with grounding rod" option if buying a bedmat. I should mention that even that is not necessary. My previous house was a single house so I just bought 20 meters of regular cable that I threw out the window and attached to an old powerdrill part that i hammered into the ground. All connections to the ground will work.

(the only theoretical way to harm yourself is to use to grounding points at the same time. like the socket for a foot mat and your own rod for a patch and were them at the same time - 99.99 times its still safe but if for some insane unluck a powercables comes loose at exactly that time then you could have the charge go through you- but that is a pretty weird setup and not something one is likely to do. - it goes under the heading of "everything is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough" :D

hope this helps
Hi, I have been checking all my sockets and at least on paper, I have only found one socket that has these small metal things up and below which from im reading indicate that this is grounded:

88584d1514055179-my-power-socket-grounded-recp.jpg

Problem is, its at the other end of the appartment and that is the "crapware" room where I put pieces of hardware, a treadmill, books... basically the storage room. It has a bed but I don't really wanna sleep there.

So I guess I need the rod thing but im not sure. Can you link exact item and example of how its set up?

Eberhardt

Hi, I have been checking all my sockets and at least on paper, I have only found one socket that has these small metal things up and below which from im reading indicate that this is grounded:

Problem is, its at the other end of the appartment and that is the "crapware" room where I put pieces of hardware, a treadmill, books... basically the storage room. It has a bed but I don't really wanna sleep there.

So I guess I need the rod thing but im not sure. Can you link exact item and example of how its set up?
I know the problem, same here. If you are ok with it just use a loong cord. If you dont want to use your money on long extension cords from the grounding company, just plug a regular extension cord that is grounded and plug your grounding equipment into the extension cord. But of course a rod works too. I dont know what kind of setup yout looking for. But a sleeping mat is a good start. So a mat that fits your bedsize, a european socket plug in, and maybe some extra cords. If you wanna save as much money as possible just buy a regular cable at the hardware store and a crocodile clip in each end and just buy a sleeping mat lol

Attachments

• 20211002_202853.jpg
    20211002_202853.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211002_202930.jpg
    20211002_202930.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 13

Eberhardt

Or buy the cables + the european socket thing into which you plug the pin end.

Attachments

• 20211002_203419.jpg
    20211002_203419.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211002_203428.jpg
    20211002_203428.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 9

rayban

I know the problem, same here. If you are ok with it just use a loong cord. If you dont want to use your money on long extension cords from the grounding company, just plug a regular extension cord that is grounded and plug your grounding equipment into the extension cord. But of course a rod works too. I dont know what kind of setup yout looking for. But a sleeping mat is a good start. So a mat that fits your bedsize, a european socket plug in, and maybe some extra cords. If you wanna save as much money as possible just buy a regular cable at the hardware store and a crocodile clip in each end and just buy a sleeping mat lol
I want a mat. The problem with a long cord is that if someone wakes up in the middle of the night there is a risk of tripping with the cable so im not sure if that is a realistic way to do it.

Also, should I stop using wifi on the laptop? I haven't measured EMF, I want to buy a device to measure EMF (which one you recommend?) but while im on the treadmill, I use the laptop, connected to the wifi throught my phone (because the wifi card is broken so I use the phone as a router) and I also headphones. Im assuming this combination creates an high EMF. I can just plug the laptop to the router directly with an ethernet cable directly into my router and disable all wireless stuff and also get rid of the phone (it stays off all day except for that). I assume this will decrease EMF a lot when on the treadmill. The treadmill itself is some old one, I should buy a new one.

Btw, what about air purifiers? I have the Levoit Core 300, do they emit too much EMF? This guy has another Levoit model an said he measured an high EMF:
So im not sure if I should use it or not. I definitely need an air purifier in my room due poor ventilation so how would you go about it? I was considering buying something that can accurately measure it and ditch it if it's too high and try to find another one. This is annoynig because I bought this one without any "smart" wireless stuff precisely to avoid any of that.

Anyway as far as connecting the mat to the ground, there are no other ways but the long cable to the grounded socket? what if the socket isn't even grounded? (0 grounded sockets on appartment)

Last edited:

Eberhardt

I want a mat. The problem with a long cord is that if someone wakes up in the middle of the night there is a risk of tripping with the cable so im not sure if that is a realistic way to do it.

Also, should I stop using wifi on the laptop? I haven't measured EMF, I want to buy a device to measure EMF (which one you recommend?) but while im on the treadmill, I use the laptop, connected to the wifi throught my phone (because the wifi card is broken so I use the phone as a router) and I also headphones. Im assuming this combination creates an high EMF. I can just plug the laptop to the router directly with an ethernet cable directly into my router and disable all wireless stuff and also get rid of the phone (it stays off all day except for that). I assume this will decrease EMF a lot when on the treadmill. The treadmill itself is some old one, I should buy a new one.

Btw, what about air purifiers? I have the Levoit Core 300, do they emit too much EMF? This guy has another Levoit model an said he measured an high EMF:
So im not sure if I should use it or not. I definitely need an air purifier in my room due poor ventilation so how would you go about it? I was considering buying something that can accurately measure it and ditch it if it's too high and try to find another one. This is annoynig because I bought this one without any "smart" wireless stuff precisely to avoid any of that.

Anyway as far as connecting the mat to the ground, there are no other ways but the long cable to the grounded socket? what if the socket isn't even grounded? (0 grounded sockets on appartment)
maybe, at least if you use a regular cable, can just attach it along the wall like the other wires? If not there's the possibility of using the steel plumming of the water pipes if you have such as ground points. I cant tell you if that socket is grounded or not. Then you have to use the meter as I described. (just attach the meter on one of the ground pins and hold the other. If the voltage on you drops significantly when you touch the other ground pin, its most likely good. If not you can always use the pin you stuff in the ground outside. If you live in a concrete building, even the concrete would be grounded but Id rather just put a rod in the ground.

If you are to stop using the wifi is a bit different topic. Personally I find it worth it to not use it an always use a cable. The grounidng shields you more or less 100% from the lower frequencies but wifi (especially if its 5g - not because its SO horrible, its just that its higher frequency so less overlap with the ground frequencies), is higher and thus the benefits of grounding is that it makes you more recilient to it, but it doesnt shield you from it. I think most important is to not have the laptop on your lap and not leave a wireless on at night. I personally dont mind the cable so for me its a no-brainer. I am not presently using a similar set-up but I used to have it when riding stationary bike. I had the bluetooth running when using it, but not the wifi. I dont think its such a problem with the EMF from the treadmill itself. If you want to avoid all problems with it just put a grounding patch somewhere on your upperbody (heart area f.ex) where the wire from it dont make you trip, and then be grounded while using the treadmill. That way you will be shielded from the EMF from the treadmill. SO mininmize but dont stress. Grounding takes care of most of the EMF from machinery and household electrical appliances, but dont stop the higher ones. So minimize as much as you can but dont fret :) About EMF meters I personally dont bother with it. I find doing grounding and generally just using cables when possible is good enough. The meters work but are expensive. I am sometimes in need of a general check and then I just download a good emf-app on my phone. Most phones have an inbuildt sensor. Its not perfect but I calibrated it with an expensive meter ones and it was in line with that one. So when I am in doubt I use that an if not go buy feel and just ground and minimize. I appoligize if I am repeating myself, I just dont want you to fret unnecessary. Shortly I would use cable, ground myslef and thats it. About the phone I am not so good at keeping it away. The primary thing is to use headset or preferably loudspeaker (or airtubes), not wear it in your pant pockets and keep it away from you when sleeping. I personally turn it on airplanemode when sleeping. Itisnt 100% silent (EMFwise) but its minimal and all the backgroundnoice is more then it. ALso it is a general recomendation to keep the phone at least 1.5 metere away, especially while sleeping. I use it but dont have it in my pockets, and turn it of at night. I am also sometimes considering buying something like this: 5 Best Anti EMF Radiation Cell Phone Cases In 2021. Or you could make one yourself. You dont have to do much except buy copper mesh fabric and doublewrap it around. I would just try to not overuse it and stay away from it when not using. thats the main thing.

Interesting about the EMF. I would rather be sure to have a model that isnt wireless controlled as most are around here. The EMF from the appliance itself is in the frequency that is blocked by being grounded. I have had extensive need of air-purifiers my self (I have used something called - blue sense) - there is a potential that they might not be healthy for other reasons though. Haidut posted reserach showing that what they do is to make nano-particles of the pollution and that in the long run increases allerigies. I personally have had a radical change in airsensitivit after 1.5 year of grounding. I used to be smoke sensitive and now people can smoke in my car with closed windows and I am not even coughing. Maybe not healthy but its amazing - I have some problems still but they are much less. I sometimes put grounding patches on my face and upperlungs if I am in need. I have felt relief from the use of the purifiers before though not saying they are useless. I jsut need it less and they MIGHT have long term side effects.

If you are really struggling to find out if the socket is grounded you could get an electrician to check for you, or you could have him put up a grounded socket in your bedroom, but I think you will find a way. its just to think"one end of a cable in the earth, the other end on me."

Frankdee20

I know of several people that solved their PE by upping magnesium supplementation, up to 1gr daily.

It’s an NMDA blocker but also relaxes muscles, maybe tight pelvic floor muscles.

Dr. B

It’s an NMDA blocker but also relaxes muscles, maybe tight pelvic floor muscles.
isnt the concept of premature ejaculation irrelevant if you can ejaculate multiple times then it doesnt matter how soon the initial one occurs

rayban

maybe, at least if you use a regular cable, can just attach it along the wall like the other wires? If not there's the possibility of using the steel plumming of the water pipes if you have such as ground points. I cant tell you if that socket is grounded or not. Then you have to use the meter as I described. (just attach the meter on one of the ground pins and hold the other. If the voltage on you drops significantly when you touch the other ground pin, its most likely good. If not you can always use the pin you stuff in the ground outside. If you live in a concrete building, even the concrete would be grounded but Id rather just put a rod in the ground.

If you are to stop using the wifi is a bit different topic. Personally I find it worth it to not use it an always use a cable. The grounidng shields you more or less 100% from the lower frequencies but wifi (especially if its 5g - not because its SO horrible, its just that its higher frequency so less overlap with the ground frequencies), is higher and thus the benefits of grounding is that it makes you more recilient to it, but it doesnt shield you from it. I think most important is to not have the laptop on your lap and not leave a wireless on at night. I personally dont mind the cable so for me its a no-brainer. I am not presently using a similar set-up but I used to have it when riding stationary bike. I had the bluetooth running when using it, but not the wifi. I dont think its such a problem with the EMF from the treadmill itself. If you want to avoid all problems with it just put a grounding patch somewhere on your upperbody (heart area f.ex) where the wire from it dont make you trip, and then be grounded while using the treadmill. That way you will be shielded from the EMF from the treadmill. SO mininmize but dont stress. Grounding takes care of most of the EMF from machinery and household electrical appliances, but dont stop the higher ones. So minimize as much as you can but dont fret :) About EMF meters I personally dont bother with it. I find doing grounding and generally just using cables when possible is good enough. The meters work but are expensive. I am sometimes in need of a general check and then I just download a good emf-app on my phone. Most phones have an inbuildt sensor. Its not perfect but I calibrated it with an expensive meter ones and it was in line with that one. So when I am in doubt I use that an if not go buy feel and just ground and minimize. I appoligize if I am repeating myself, I just dont want you to fret unnecessary. Shortly I would use cable, ground myslef and thats it. About the phone I am not so good at keeping it away. The primary thing is to use headset or preferably loudspeaker (or airtubes), not wear it in your pant pockets and keep it away from you when sleeping. I personally turn it on airplanemode when sleeping. Itisnt 100% silent (EMFwise) but its minimal and all the backgroundnoice is more then it. ALso it is a general recomendation to keep the phone at least 1.5 metere away, especially while sleeping. I use it but dont have it in my pockets, and turn it of at night. I am also sometimes considering buying something like this: 5 Best Anti EMF Radiation Cell Phone Cases In 2021. Or you could make one yourself. You dont have to do much except buy copper mesh fabric and doublewrap it around. I would just try to not overuse it and stay away from it when not using. thats the main thing.

Interesting about the EMF. I would rather be sure to have a model that isnt wireless controlled as most are around here. The EMF from the appliance itself is in the frequency that is blocked by being grounded. I have had extensive need of air-purifiers my self (I have used something called - blue sense) - there is a potential that they might not be healthy for other reasons though. Haidut posted reserach showing that what they do is to make nano-particles of the pollution and that in the long run increases allerigies. I personally have had a radical change in airsensitivit after 1.5 year of grounding. I used to be smoke sensitive and now people can smoke in my car with closed windows and I am not even coughing. Maybe not healthy but its amazing - I have some problems still but they are much less. I sometimes put grounding patches on my face and upperlungs if I am in need. I have felt relief from the use of the purifiers before though not saying they are useless. I jsut need it less and they MIGHT have long term side effects.

If you are really struggling to find out if the socket is grounded you could get an electrician to check for you, or you could have him put up a grounded socket in your bedroom, but I think you will find a way. its just to think"one end of a cable in the earth, the other end on me."
Really, now even air purifiers can be harfum? well hol ***t. Can I see the link? I guess i'll turn it on when I smell cooking or smoking odors where it helps but im not sure about leaving them all day on now.

As far as putting a rod on the ground, I cant, it's an appartment, I don't own the propety at the bottom, only the appartment. So I guess the only way would be a cable from the (supposedly) grounded socket in the other room. The problem is someone could trip on it at night. I don't want to permanetly attach it on the wall tho because I don't want guests think im weird having some cable crossing the entire appartment. I will have to think of a way to do it. Perhaps ducktapping it above the bathroom door where one could trip but that would be a lot of ducktape wasted every day.

Anyway what's annoying me lately is the itchy tongue. I've tried removing milk related products and im taking cetirizine nightly and it still itches. I've had some white stuff on the tip where I feel the most itch, it went red, then white then disappeared. Now appeared again on the tip a bit to the side. My tongue has also always been white, "geographical tongue" is how it looks like I think. I have an appointment to the dentist in 2 weeks. I just would like a dr that can research and find whatever triggers this because I like drinking milk and i've removed it to test and I may have removed it for no reason.

rayban

I know of several people that solved their PE by upping magnesium supplementation, up to 1gr daily.

First you would need to measure your mangesium. How to accurately measure it, and also what type of magnesium? theres tons of different types. Did RP write on this?

I don't want to supplement something randomly specially high dose.

Eberhardt

Really, now even air purifiers can be harfum? well hol ***t. Can I see the link? I guess i'll turn it on when I smell cooking or smoking odors where it helps but im not sure about leaving them all day on now.

As far as putting a rod on the ground, I cant, it's an appartment, I don't own the propety at the bottom, only the appartment. So I guess the only way would be a cable from the (supposedly) grounded socket in the other room. The problem is someone could trip on it at night. I don't want to permanetly attach it on the wall tho because I don't want guests think im weird having some cable crossing the entire appartment. I will have to think of a way to do it. Perhaps ducktapping it above the bathroom door where one could trip but that would be a lot of ducktape wasted every day.

Anyway what's annoying me lately is the itchy tongue. I've tried removing milk related products and im taking cetirizine nightly and it still itches. I've had some white stuff on the tip where I feel the most itch, it went red, then white then disappeared. Now appeared again on the tip a bit to the side. My tongue has also always been white, "geographical tongue" is how it looks like I think. I have an appointment to the dentist in 2 weeks. I just would like a dr that can research and find whatever triggers this because I like drinking milk and i've removed it to test and I may have removed it for no reason.
I cant find it now and Im on the phone buy at least this Asthma Can Be Caused By Endotoxin (LPS). From Air Filters

Thats more or less what I do - use it if anything special is happening..
I guess you could throw it out the window...but maybe even more weird. Personally I take weird over sick any given day basically but I understand how u feel. Instead of ducktape just put up two small hooks, one on each side of the door on the top of the doorframe. Hook the cable over at night. Or maybe get an electrician to put up a new one, measuring that the ground is good. Btw the equipment from ultimate longevity have inbuildt resistors to stop any unwanted electrical stuff. (So even safer!). Just had my outlet measured yesterday. Seems like my ground have a disturbance so will have someone to fix it.

Dont know about the tongue :/

Jib

Too early to say for sure, but vitamin C seems to be helping me tremendously. I only sporadically have opportunities to have actual sex, so I'm skeptical of basing something only on my solo sessions. But my PE has also applied to solo sessions, so it may not be a huge stretch.

Took only 500mg of vitamin C last night within 20 or 30 mins of a solo session and I felt like I could last forever. It felt like I could actually exercise control over my pelvic floor, and consciously relax it, even with a full erection. I could feel the urge to ejaculate subside on command. I felt like I almost had the ability to last as long as I wanted. Full control. I didn't trust myself to not ejaculate, and practicing semen retention, I didn't want to mess around and push the boundaries too far.

I was using a toy, which I specifically bought to use as "training" for PE. Obviously actual sex feels very different, so I'm skeptical about how much it may translate, but it's been much more helpful than using my hand, and as I said earlier, I've still had the same PE issues with solo sessions, barely being able to penetrate the toy without immediately ejaculating. So I think having major progress there is actually major.

PE feels like the complete loss of the ability to do "reverse kegels" (relaxing pelvic floor) and uncontrollable involuntary kegels (tightening pelvic floor like you're stopping the flow of urine) combined. Like noticing that you start uncontrollably contracting the pelvic floor quite hard, and quite rhythmically, in response to even minor stimulation. The user who posted about magnesium supplementation -- that makes sense, given that the ability to consciously relax the pelvic floor is the #1 cure for premature ejaculation.

I've also been reading Premature Ejaculation Killer by Brandon Rukin. I can't find it online anymore. I thought it was a scam but was so desperate I bought it anyway. I think it was only $9. Anyway, if anyone's interested in a copy, I could probably find a way to share it online if you want to DM me. It's been very helpful for me and actually has great information. The main information being the concept of relaxing the pelvic floor and reverse kegels, though it has a lot of great exercises and routines and concepts in there as well that go far beyond that.

As for "why not just keep going" -- in my case, Rexulti seemed to screw over my orgasm. I now go flaccid almost halfway into ejaculating and it feels like someone injected me with Novocaine. I did manage once recently, during actual sex, to recover quickly though. I ejaculated immediately upon entry, but was able to get mostly hard again within 2 minutes, and keep going. And then I felt like I had full control and that it was almost impossible to ejaculate again.

However, the next time, I ejaculated immediately upon entry, but felt completely dead after. Libido just evaporated and getting a corpse to walk again would have been easier than getting my **** hard again. So the most reliable thing to me seems to be developing 100% control over ejaculation, without the need to jack up prolactin/oxytocin/whatever from ejaculating one time first. If your refractory period is not on point and you can't either stay hard, or get hard again within 1 or 2 minutes tops, it's a no-go. Not acceptable to me, sex has a window and if you lollygag around too long the mood is ruined.

The Vitamin C worked wonders. I really wonder what the mechanism is here, and if it's possible to build a "tolerance" to vitamin C, so it no longer has this prolonging, ejaculation delaying effect. Or more accurately, "reverse kegel facilitating" effect. It really made me able to consciously feel my pelvic floor relaxing. Typically with sex or masturbation, my pelvic floor is so tight, and contracts uncontrollably, no matter what I do.

Deep squats (heels on the ground) do help. I have been utilizing these while trying to do ejaculation control training, and it does make a big difference. But last night with the Vitamin C I didn't even have to use those. Whether sitting or standing didn't matter. Felt like I could completely feel the pelvic floor, and consciously relaxing it completely killed the urge to ejaculate. The way it should be -- conscious control.

Controlling excitation psychologically seems to be another key. I can already tell when the PE is going to be bad even before I get an erection, because of the 'excited' feeling in my chest and in my head. An adrenalin response, I suppose. Just feeling my blood pressure and my heart rate going up a little too much. The hardest thing seems to be cultivating a state of relaxation, combined with sexual stimulation. Erection is a function of the parasympathetic system, and ejaculation, the sympathetic. So having an erection and being able to perform while in a completely parasympathetic dominant state is completely possible -- and the goal.

The question is how to get there, and why things like Vitamin C, magnesium, gelatin, etc. have all been alleged on this forum to help. They all could be a piece of the puzzle. After having just a couple successes, one with an actual partner, and a few in solo sessions -- I am a lot more inspired to beat this. Once you have one good experience, you know you can replicate it, and there is hope.

Jam

Too early to say for sure, but vitamin C seems to be helping me tremendously. I only sporadically have opportunities to have actual sex, so I'm skeptical of basing something only on my solo sessions. But my PE has also applied to solo sessions, so it may not be a huge stretch.

Took only 500mg of vitamin C last night within 20 or 30 mins of a solo session and I felt like I could last forever. It felt like I could actually exercise control over my pelvic floor, and consciously relax it, even with a full erection. I could feel the urge to ejaculate subside on command. I felt like I almost had the ability to last as long as I wanted. Full control. I didn't trust myself to not ejaculate, and practicing semen retention, I didn't want to mess around and push the boundaries too far.

I was using a toy, which I specifically bought to use as "training" for PE. Obviously actual sex feels very different, so I'm skeptical about how much it may translate, but it's been much more helpful than using my hand, and as I said earlier, I've still had the same PE issues with solo sessions, barely being able to penetrate the toy without immediately ejaculating. So I think having major progress there is actually major.

PE feels like the complete loss of the ability to do "reverse kegels" (relaxing pelvic floor) and uncontrollable involuntary kegels (tightening pelvic floor like you're stopping the flow of urine) combined. Like noticing that you start uncontrollably contracting the pelvic floor quite hard, and quite rhythmically, in response to even minor stimulation. The user who posted about magnesium supplementation -- that makes sense, given that the ability to consciously relax the pelvic floor is the #1 cure for premature ejaculation.

I've also been reading Premature Ejaculation Killer by Brandon Rukin. I can't find it online anymore. I thought it was a scam but was so desperate I bought it anyway. I think it was only $9. Anyway, if anyone's interested in a copy, I could probably find a way to share it online if you want to DM me. It's been very helpful for me and actually has great information. The main information being the concept of relaxing the pelvic floor and reverse kegels, though it has a lot of great exercises and routines and concepts in there as well that go far beyond that.

As for "why not just keep going" -- in my case, Rexulti seemed to screw over my orgasm. I now go flaccid almost halfway into ejaculating and it feels like someone injected me with Novocaine. I did manage once recently, during actual sex, to recover quickly though. I ejaculated immediately upon entry, but was able to get mostly hard again within 2 minutes, and keep going. And then I felt like I had full control and that it was almost impossible to ejaculate again.

However, the next time, I ejaculated immediately upon entry, but felt completely dead after. Libido just evaporated and getting a corpse to walk again would have been easier than getting my **** hard again. So the most reliable thing to me seems to be developing 100% control over ejaculation, without the need to jack up prolactin/oxytocin/whatever from ejaculating one time first. If your refractory period is not on point and you can't either stay hard, or get hard again within 1 or 2 minutes tops, it's a no-go. Not acceptable to me, sex has a window and if you lollygag around too long the mood is ruined.

The Vitamin C worked wonders. I really wonder what the mechanism is here, and if it's possible to build a "tolerance" to vitamin C, so it no longer has this prolonging, ejaculation delaying effect. Or more accurately, "reverse kegel facilitating" effect. It really made me able to consciously feel my pelvic floor relaxing. Typically with sex or masturbation, my pelvic floor is so tight, and contracts uncontrollably, no matter what I do.

Deep squats (heels on the ground) do help. I have been utilizing these while trying to do ejaculation control training, and it does make a big difference. But last night with the Vitamin C I didn't even have to use those. Whether sitting or standing didn't matter. Felt like I could completely feel the pelvic floor, and consciously relaxing it completely killed the urge to ejaculate. The way it should be -- conscious control.

Controlling excitation psychologically seems to be another key. I can already tell when the PE is going to be bad even before I get an erection, because of the 'excited' feeling in my chest and in my head. An adrenalin response, I suppose. Just feeling my blood pressure and my heart rate going up a little too much. The hardest thing seems to be cultivating a state of relaxation, combined with sexual stimulation. Erection is a function of the parasympathetic system, and ejaculation, the sympathetic. So having an erection and being able to perform while in a completely parasympathetic dominant state is completely possible -- and the goal.

The question is how to get there, and why things like Vitamin C, magnesium, gelatin, etc. have all been alleged on this forum to help. They all could be a piece of the puzzle. After having just a couple successes, one with an actual partner, and a few in solo sessions -- I am a lot more inspired to beat this. Once you have one good experience, you know you can replicate it, and there is hope.

NommyWommy

What brand of vitamin c did you use please?

Vins7

So, relaxing pelvic floor is cue for not having premature ejaculation?
Don't you feel that your erection is lighter if you don't do a kegel?

Jib

What brand of vitamin c did you use please?

Just a store brand of ascorbic acid, Mason Natural vitamin C, 500mg tablets. I was chewing them up and it burned the hell out of my esophagus over a few days, so I don't recommend doing that. I ordered some calcium ascorbate to see if I still get the same results, but with a buffered form that won't potentially cause esophagus damage via acidity.

So, relaxing pelvic floor is cue for not having premature ejaculation?
Don't you feel that your erection is lighter if you don't do a kegel?

The book I mentioned goes into this in detail. If anyone's interested, shoot me a DM

Jib

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that. I'd assume buffered forms of vitamin C would have the same effect, at least I hope so. You always see ascorbic acid mentioned specifically, and that is what I tried, but due to pure ascorbic acid really irritating/damaging my esophagus, I'd prefer to use a buffered form like sodium, calcium, or magnesium ascorbate.

Probably just being obsessive -- can't imagine a buffered form would have reduced histamine lowering effects. Hoping that works!
Monatomic gold.
Interesting. Never heard of this. Would be very curious to try it. Any particular dosage you recommend?