What will the future look like when we do this to kids?

LucyL

1614363868873.png

I was seeing the pictures of the band-pods floating around, so I went down the rabbit hole and landed in an entire market segment devoted to creating authoritarian hypochondriacs. God help us.

InstrumentPods.png

McCormick's COVID instrument safety

Lollipop2

Bat crazy.

This is also crazy. They are giving these tests like candy. Watch this lady break down a Covid test with tweezers. You see the nanobots - silver threads moving around like crazy.

Total control mechanism. What happens to all these kids when they turn on 5G?

Peater

Bat crazy.

This is also crazy. They are giving these tests like candy. Watch this lady break down a Covid test with tweezers. You see the nanobots - silver threads moving around like crazy.

Total control mechanism. What happens to all these kids when they turn on 5G?

I think the kindest reply I can give is that this vid promised more than it delivered. I closed it at morgellons

I am the world's biggest scamdemic sceptic too.

I suppose the magnetism/static electrcity part at 4:10 was interesting.

Perry Staltic

Have you seen the picture of a young, masked girl playing her flute with a hole cut in the mask where her mouth is? If I find it I'll post it.

Lollipop2

I think the kindest reply I can give is that this vid promised more than it delivered. I closed it at morgellons

I agree. It is a horrible messy video. BUT what it did for me is suggest that this type of test be conducted by a more scientific source. Remember they shove those tests up the nose into the brain. Enough to know to never get this test.

Perry Staltic

I was seeing the pictures of the band-pods floating around, so I went down the rabbit hole and landed in an entire market segment devoted to creating authoritarian hypochondriacs. God help us.

The lunatics are definitely in control of the asylum. At this point, God is all we have left.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

The lunatics are definitely in control of the asylum. At this point, God is all we have left.
It has always been human (sin) nature to do nasty things to people who aren't considered human, and shrouding our humanity in this manner, teaching kids to do it, is only going to end one way.

Unknownuser

The WHO starts to say that the "pandemic" could end very soon. Maybe they start to feel some guilt for doing all this, not sure. But the German politicians refuse it. They wanna go along with the vaccine and passport plan and dont want this end anytime soon.

The saddest thing is that still I guess 95% believe all this and play along. Instead of considering it could all be a scam.

ChemHead

I agree. I really hate it when people do this because it delegitimizes any actual investigation of things like this. I've never had a covid test, but I've always said that if it were required by work for me to get one, I would be supplying my own sterile swab. Otherwise, I will simply refuse.

It's kind of sad and funny that people think you can see nano particulate. I guess it's close to the same breed of people that are willing to put a mask on and the cut out an area for the nose and mouth to play a musical instrument.

Personally, I'd be more inclined to be worried about the covid test swabs containing chemicals or actually being exposed to covid and packaged as sterile. I don't believe the average nurse administering a test is "in on it", but I don't trust the people that own these large corporations. Just like politicians, they all have bad fruit. They say one thing while doing another and when they're caught, they lie more and gaslight the public.

Perry Staltic

Not kids, but people like this are responsible for the phobic nonsense. It looks like one of them is even wearing a mask.

"They" did warn us( though double speak) about the test. Whatever the covid tests have, it's probably harmful. I wouldn't risk it. As has been suggested above, just buy a swab yourself and make them test you with it. If they refuse, then just don't do it.

schultz

One day my kids might end up dating or marrying some of these messed up kids... That's what I fear! My poor offspring :arghh:

OP
LucyL

LucyL

One day my kids might end up dating or marrying some of these messed up kids... That's what I fear! My poor offspring :arghh:
Arranged marriages - not just for hillbillies anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals