What Will It Take To End Anti-Greenhouse Gas Insanity?

Dinkov suggested in his latest interview with Roddy (, 3:01:32) that future podcast topics should cover social topics such as flat earthers, anthropogenic global warming sceptics (although these were referred to as climate change deniers, making me wonder which side of the fence he's on), and other manifestations of paradigm shifts to "destroy old school structures that have been hindering progress for a long time."

On a side note, apparently carrot is no longer kosher (Peat's gut bacteria have "adapted"). What in the world are all the lemmings gonna eat now?

somuch4food

Seeing places grow cold, growing seasons shortening. Those would be undeniable.

It seems to be already happening where I live. In the past 3 years, there has been about 2 weeks of delay in the seasonal flowering and the appearance of leaves on trees. Summer temperatures have had a tough time getting steady even in June. It used to be that we would get summer like conditions mid May.

This year there even was a need for agriculture insurers to extend their planting date limit for insurability since most fields wouldn't planted on time for lack of heat and sun.

rei

This growing season was almost a month late here, in asia 2. I'm not sold on the idea of grand solar minimum but it certainly has more evidence on it's side than co2/global warming :D So it might just be that nothing needs to be done, it will be forced on us.

somuch4food

This growing season was almost a month late here, in asia 2. I'm not sold on the idea of grand solar minimum but it certainly has more evidence on it's side than co2/global warming :D So it might just be that nothing needs to be done, it will be forced on us.

Yeah, we think we are responsible for everything that happens to the planet since we're the one exploiting it the most, but the reality is that there are many things that are out of our control like the sun or Earth's core. A little humility would go a long way. Global warming is not a scientific movement anymore, it got way too powerful to be based on science. People have agenda/positions to defend and humans destroying makes for a good story on the news to keep people in check and entertained. Winters have yet to become harsher, so I'm not too sure either about the mini ice age, but climate is certainly changing like it always has.

tankasnowgod

Dinkov suggested in his latest interview with Roddy that future podcast topics should cover social topics such as flat earthers, anthropogenic global warming sceptics (although these were referred to as climate change deniers, making me wonder which side of the fence he's on), and other manifestations of paradigm shifts to "destroy old school structures that have been hindering progress for a long time."

On a side note, apparently carrot is no longer kosher (Peat's gut bacteria have "adapted"). What in the world are all the lemmings gonna eat now?

Haidut has discussed this on the forum before, and his position is that CO2 levels certainly aren't an issue (or that they are too low), but the entire global warming/climate change idea is to distract from real issues of pollution and other industrial toxins being dumped into the environment. The fact that companies like Exxon and Shell are promoting ideas like climate change and funding "charities" that propose action on such things should tell you quite a bit.

Nebula

I think we are seeing some climate chaos partially induced by human activity. Not global warming or cooling, just disruptions to processes that regulate weather. I’m not sure it’s caused by carbon emissions. I think a possible cause is agriculture and urbanization disrupting the biosphere and atmosphere interaction of water and CO2 storage on a regional level which changes weather enough locally until it effects the weather globally.

It’s known that the Saharan desert heats up air that feeds the intensity of hurricanes. The world is becoming increasingly effectively desertified by land management, because underneath all that industrial farm land the deep root systems are dead.

Changes in microclimates collectively add up to effect macro climates. Agriculture and urbanization change the way the sun’s heat is stored in the biosphere as well as poisoning sea life that also effects the interaction there as well.

Just a pet theory of mine, that I think deserves more study than simply correlations with increased CO2 emissions. If it’s correct then it would be a strong case to justify quickly replacing conventional agriculture with permaculture that restores diverse ecosystems with liberal use of deep rooted perennials, silvopasture, and strategic use of mob grazing to simulate more natural ecosystems.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals