What will happen if my country makes vaccination mandatory?

Fred

This will end up in the courts which will have a hard time overlooking an openly-admitted Constitutional violation.

The courts have already upheld thousands of unconstitutional laws. What's a few more? I'm not saying the NWO is going to win. But they're not going to be defeated legally. They can be defeated only by mass non-compliance.

Doc Sandoz

The courts have already upheld thousands of unconstitutional laws. What's a few more? I'm not saying the NWO is going to win. But they're not going to be defeated legally. They can be defeated only by mass non-compliance.
Certainly not a slam dunk, but litigation could tie things up for quite awhile.

Fred

True. But people have been litigating for a year, and the agenda marches on. But yes, litigation is a form of resistance. A weak form, IMHO.

Herbie

They can and will do, it is just a matter of time.

And even if they don't make it explicitly mandatory, they will place so many restrictions on the unvaccinated that everyone will eventually crumble and just take the jab.
You don’t know that.

PolishSun

what they do in my country is that they ask a vaccinated person like a friend or spouse to get what the unvaxxed needs.

mariantos

Yeah but when you can't go to your job unvaccinated, when you can't start a business, when you can't buy groceries, when you can't have you car fixed, when you can't use public transport, when you can't send your kids to school... what can you do?

99,95% will just take the jab.

I'd take the jab before dying of hunger too.

Who controls the food have 100% power.

Do you consciously choose gradual suicide instead of dignified death?!

Let me ask you and forgive my indolence, what is the difference between the two mentioned above and why are you so determined to opt for what you have already specified?

I'm sincerely interested in your pure opinion.

BearWithMe

Do you consciously choose gradual suicide instead of dignified death?!

Let me ask you and forgive my indolence, what is the difference between the two mentioned above and why are you so determined to opt for what you have already specified?

I'm sincerely interested in your pure opinion.
You are misinterpreting my post.

BearWithMe

Sorry, but let's stay contextual, can you develop, please?
I'm determined to resist as long as humanly possible, whilist fighting for change.

I'm ready to lose my friends, my family, my freedom to travel and all the perks of modern society.

I don't care if I will be excluded from society because I don't really want to be part of it in the first place.

But I also know that once I lose my ability to source food, I will crumble and take the jab. And you will do too.

You are delusional if you think otherwise.

mariantos

I'm determined to resist as long as humanly possible, whilist fighting for change.

I'm ready to lose my friends, my family, my freedom to travel and all the perks of modern society.

I don't care if I will be excluded from society because I don't really want to be part of it in the first place.

But I also know that once I lose my ability to source food, I will crumble and take the jab. And you will do too.

You are delusional if you think otherwise.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4

BearWithMe

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4
Cool, if you can survive without food thats great. But sadly, I can't. So I'm gonna have to find a different solution.

mariantos

Cool, if you can survive without food thats great. But sadly, I can't. So I'm gonna have to find a different solution.

You can survive without food for a long time and you are smart enough to have already realized this.

The problem is, you're too comfortable!

We are able to accomplish amazing things. We have been endowed with this gift. You, the one inside your body, I'm talking to YOU, have you decided where you want to spend your eternity or do you think it all comes down to your mortal body?

You, human soul, are eternal and incorruptible. Do not let your worldly nature dictate to you, for you will never be free like this. I know that nothing is more pleasant than to eat, to drink, to unwind in different ways, but don't forget please, no matter how much you avoid the dangers, what do you think, you will not die, how long do you think your body will last?

Bear, we are here on this forum because we have health problems, some of a physical nature, others of a spiritual nature, it is obvious, some have come to terms with the idea that they will no longer recover physically, others hope, others despair, yet it is certain that we all have our days numbered in the body. Let me ask you again, how and where will you spend your eternity?

Seven

As a bear, your solution is obvious -- hibernate! ?

Hope things work out for you. At least you know from advice here how to mitigate the damage of the jab if it finally comes to that.

Marcine

How could the Creator win or lose? He created it all. And why would the All Knowing, All Powerful and All Present have to wait for any victory? It's parts of the creation that are engaged in this.
Ah, I suppose this is in reference to Revelations when Satan is finally sealed in the bottomless pit and we are no longer under the siege of dualistic good and evil. That's why Jesus is the One way. God isn't "waiting" since he is outside of time but there is an end to time as we know it. Hopefully soon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals