What will happen if my country makes vaccination mandatory?

ASR

Hello,

I live in India. What should I do if vaccination is made mandatory for my country?

I don't want any vaccine whether it be mRNA or the general dead virus one. According to data already 60 per cent of the population has gotten the first dose! I belong to the remaining 40 per cent.

Which country should I run to? I don't know what to do.

Don

Be careful trying to come to Canada, freedom here is vanishing. Can I ask how things are over there in India. Is the vaccine helping ? do DR's there prescribe ivermectin and is it helping ? are people there using other natural or not recommended things to help fight the virus. All they tell us on our "news" cough cough propaganda propaganda is the delta variant is going to kill us all so get injected.

Herbie

I don’t think they can make it mandatory because of law, they just threaten to and make it mandatory, not even China has made it mandatory.

tankasnowgod

Hello,

I live in India. What should I do if vaccination is made mandatory for my country?

I don't want any vaccine whether it be mRNA or the general dead virus one. According to data already 60 per cent of the population has gotten the first dose! I belong to the remaining 40 per cent.

Didn't Ghandi come from your country? Maybe use some of the techniques that he did?

Marcine

Hello,

Afghanistan. Doesn't look like anyone is concerned about C19 there. Of course, I jest. This is a war of principalities. God wins eventually, but in the meantime we're all going to fight tyranny, no matter where we are. C 19 is an excuse for the New World Order but there is alot of awareness growing among us. Your best bet is to run for the wide open spaces, somewhere away from the big cities, way away, where there aren't many people and hopefully sustainability. God bless.

tankasnowgod

God wins eventually,

How could the Creator win or lose? He created it all. And why would the All Knowing, All Powerful and All Present have to wait for any victory? It's parts of the creation that are engaged in this.

OP
A

ASR

Be careful trying to come to Canada, freedom here is vanishing. Can I ask how things are over there in India. Is the vaccine helping ? do DR's there prescribe ivermectin and is it helping ? are people there using other natural or not recommended things to help fight the virus. All they tell us on our "news" cough cough propaganda propaganda is the delta variant is going to kill us all so get injected.
India is corrupted to levels unheard of. Masks are mandatory in public places. For example, I cannot go anywhere without mask because public transport wouldn't allow entry without masks. If we're caught by cops without masks, hefty fines follow on top of that cops here act like goons and will physically assault general public like they are enemies upon not wearing masks! I hate this country deeply. I'm thinking of other countries where I can live. Also air pollution is like the worst on Earth.

OP
A

ASR

Didn't Ghandi come from your country? Maybe use some of the techniques that he did?
Gandhi I think was an evil person. The way I was taught in middle school about Gandhi I think was completely opposite to how he was in real life. The government's propaganda was and is propagated through textbooks of school going children.

Gandhi's methods as I was taught was non-violence and non-cooperation! I don't to what extent would these methods work because I have not applied them into my life to a high degree because of non-necessity. I will have to try these methods for myself and see how far they can lead me!

Seven

Gandhi I think was an evil person. The way I was taught in middle school about Gandhi I think was completely opposite to how he was in real life. The government's propaganda was and is propagated through textbooks of school going children.

Gandhi's methods as I was taught was non-violence and non-cooperation! I don't to what extent would these methods work because I have not applied them into my life to a high degree because of non-necessity. I will have to try these methods for myself and see how far they can lead me!

This article's author seems to share your opinion ...

View: https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/mahatma-gandhi-the-greatest-political-fraud-a983fcfde452

Then there is Mother Teresa who some consider similarly ...

View: https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/the-dark-side-of-mother-teresa-b8b9f93df835

Seven

India is corrupted to levels unheard of. Masks are mandatory in public places. For example, I cannot go anywhere without mask because public transport wouldn't allow entry without masks. If we're caught by cops without masks, hefty fines follow on top of that cops here act like goons and will physically assault general public like they are enemies upon not wearing masks! I hate this country deeply. I'm thinking of other countries where I can live. Also air pollution is like the worst on Earth.

Are some parts of India better than others (e.g. Goa)? It might be easier for you to stay within the country.

BearWithMe

I don’t think they can make it mandatory because of law, they just threaten to and make it mandatory, not even China has made it mandatory.
They can and will do, it is just a matter of time.

And even if they don't make it explicitly mandatory, they will place so many restrictions on the unvaccinated that everyone will eventually crumble and just take the jab.

BearWithMe

I have faith many Americans won’t cave. Of Federal workers polled, 73% said they will quit before being forced.
Yeah but when you can't go to your job unvaccinated, when you can't start a business, when you can't buy groceries, when you can't have you car fixed, when you can't use public transport, when you can't send your kids to school... what can you do?

99,95% will just take the jab.

I'd take the jab before dying of hunger too.

Who controls the food have 100% power.

L

Lord Cola

Yeah but when you can't go to your job unvaccinated, when you can't start a business, when you can't buy groceries, when you can't have you car fixed, when you can't use public transport, when you can't send your kids to school... what can you do?

99,95% will just take the jab.

I'd take the jab before dying of hunger too.

Who controls the food have 100% power.
If roughly half the population is unvaxxed, whatever that means nowadays, that would be enough to form a new community in neighboring areas and resist. It won't be easy, of course. Maybe this is what the rulers planned for, but people with compatible views need to stick together if anything is to be done.

BearWithMe

If roughly half the population is unvaxxed, whatever that means nowadays, that would be enough to form a new community in neighboring areas and resist. It won't be easy, of course. Maybe this is what the rulers planned for, but people with compatible views need to stick together if anything is to be done.
It is actually amazing opportunity to ditch the current system and start something new, better.

But I'm affraid large majority of people is too sick, dumbed down and brainwashed to even understand what is going on, let alone fight back.

What I actually see in real life is that people actively punish any public display of disagreement with current system.

In my country, citizens beat each other up almost to death for not wearing a face mask.

It's ridiculous, sad and scary.

Fred

It will be mandatory everywhere in the world eventually ... probably sooner than you think. While running is a good idea if you're surrounded by people who believe that the vax brings salvation, eventually you're going to have to stand up and fight ... possibly physically.

Doc Sandoz

It will be mandatory everywhere in the world eventually ... probably sooner than you think. While running is a good idea if you're surrounded by people who believe that the vax brings salvation, eventually you're going to have to stand up and fight ... possibly physically.

26 US governors are refusing to go along with Stalin's, I mean Biden's, edict for the vaxx. His OSHA endrun conflicts with explicit law in my state where employers may not even ask about vaxx status. This will end up in the courts which will have a hard time overlooking an openly-admitted Constitutional violation.

The Lions are not done yet.

"The West Wasn't Won With A Registered Gun" - 1960s bumper sticker.

L

Lord Cola

It is actually amazing opportunity to ditch the current system and start something new, better.

But I'm affraid large majority of people is too sick, dumbed down and brainwashed to even understand what is going on, let alone fight back.

What I actually see in real life is that people actively punish any public display of disagreement with current system.

In my country, citizens beat each other up almost to death for not wearing a face mask.

It's ridiculous, sad and scary.
You're right. All it takes for these people to be convinced that you're an evil person, a liar, or an idiot is for some guy on tv with a serious expression calling any of your politically relevant statements "fake news". That is all it takes. No proof, no research, nothing else is required. It's amazing really.