What Vitamins Help Flexibility?

Coderr

I'm 35. I haven't been flexible since I was a kid. For example, I cannot touch my hands without bending my knees. Your fingers are very cuddling. I don't know if it has anything to do with being flexible. I have been doing sports for many years. I am 1.78 tall and have 70 kilos. So I'm not flexible, not from immobility. How do you think I can increase my flexibility? I think vitamin D supplements will be good.

ruprmurdoch

how often you try to touch your hands to feets?
just try 3minutes everyday in most oblique position you can make
I'm sure in two weeks you will touch your hands to your feets

Frankdee20

Magnesium will correct muscle tension imbalances, I’m living proof.... severe shoulder dyskinesia and recommended decompression surgery to open up the acromium..... but that’s all changed now

belcanto

K2 helps me.

If your inflexibility comes from internal adhesions (fascia stuck together), stretching helps to break them up gently. Here is an example: This person wrote "Aging Backwards," and gives an excellent explanation about the fascia and connective tissue and why we need to stretch.

Best of success to you.

OP
C

Coderr

K2 helps me.

If your inflexibility comes from internal adhesions (fascia stuck together), stretching helps to break them up gently. Here is an example: This person wrote "Aging Backwards," and gives an excellent explanation about the fascia and connective tissue and why we need to stretch.

Best of success to you.

Mk-4 or mk-7?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals