What to take before a flight to mitigate tricresyl phosphate exposures?

Blue Water

Is there any supplement to mitigate the toxicity associated with air travel?

I know that there is considerably higher radiation, and there is a ton of threads on this forum regarding radiation protocols. My main concern is tricresyl phosphate, which enters the cabin via bleed air from the engine compressor. Basically, small leaks from engine fuels get into the compressor and can affect passenger health. The problem is worse if the engine is faulty, but it seems there is always some level of exposure going on (unless you fly with the Boeing 787 which is the only aircraft that does not use a bleed-air system).

I don't have the ability to fly the 787 on the route I must take, unfortunately, so any supplementation advice would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any supplement to mitigate the toxicity associated with air travel?

I know that there is considerably higher radiation, and there is a ton of threads on this forum regarding radiation protocols. My main concern is tricresyl phosphate, which enters the cabin via bleed air from the engine compressor. Basically, small leaks from engine fuels get into the compressor and can affect passenger health. The problem is worse if the engine is faulty, but it seems there is always some level of exposure going on (unless you fly with the Boeing 787 which is the only aircraft that does not use a bleed-air system).

I don't have the ability to fly the 787 on the route I must take, unfortunately, so any supplementation advice would be greatly appreciated.
I read something recently with Ray Peat talking about how toxic the air is in planes. I would dose up on Progest-E, and though I haven’t worn masks, but 3 times in the past 2+ years, I would probably wear one in a plane now, one with some kind of filter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom