What to do when nobody listens what you have to say?

PeatBull

Anyone else feels like his or her words have no power? Maybe I cant put and explain the ideas in an attractive way? Even my gf dont gives a **** when i tell her for example to take a aspirin before Vaccine. Maybe its an energetic deficiency? Percived lack of confidence? Or maybe its becouse i didnt achived great things in life? Should I try no fap maybe...

Peater

Realise that the media machine is a master of persuasion with a reach beyond any one person and has pervaded all areas, physical and social.

That's what I do anyway...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Regarding not listening to health information I don’t worry about it anymore. I had to let that one go years ago and focus my energy elsewhere. It can really bother you if you let though it especially concerning people you care about.

Mauritio

Regarding not listening to health information I don’t worry about it anymore. I had to let that one go years ago and focus my energy elsewhere. It can really bother you if you let though it especially concerning people you care about.
Yeah I came to the same conclusion you have to respect free will . It's hard but it will safe you a lot of grief.

The amount of times I recommended simple things like gelatin or magnesium oil to patients of mine (PT) is quite high , yet I can count the people that really bought it on one hand . So I only recommend it now when I feel like theres a chance.
What makes it even more frustrating is that they are willing to take ANY kind of BS the doc prescribes, without even thinking about the side effects .

Perry Staltic

A famous person once said: A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own kin, and in his own house.

Cloudhands

I think unsolicited health advice, or any unsolicited advice is annoying. Ive felt the same way as you before and the real questions i had to ask myself were "why does it bother me so much?".

redsun

Anyone else feels like his or her words have no power? Maybe I cant put and explain the ideas in an attractive way? Even my gf dont gives a **** when i tell her for example to take a aspirin before Vaccine. Maybe its an energetic deficiency? Percived lack of confidence? Or maybe its becouse i didnt achived great things in life? Should I try no fap maybe...

You clearly have a need to control people and you probably give off that vibe. If people want to listen to you, that's their choice. The more you look to exert "power" in such meaningless ways, the more wimpy you look to the people around you. If your girlfriend does not see you as an authority or deserving of respect in regards to the subject of vaccines, of course she will ignore you. She will think you are an anti-vax nut. Stop caring if people listen to you, they are not dogs.

jnklheimer

You clearly have a need to control people and you probably give off that vibe. If people want to listen to you, that's their choice. The more you look to exert "power" in such meaningless ways, the more wimpy you look to the people around you. If your girlfriend does not see you as an authority or deserving of respect in regards to the subject of vaccines, of course she will ignore you. She will think you are an anti-vax nut. Stop caring if people listen to you, they are not dogs.
youre going way too far . OP in no way gave off the vibe they are controlling needfulness. sounds like projections. its totally normal to want to help others if you know something will help them. did you say the same to me when I asked how to deal with my dad not following basic health advice from me that i know would help him?

MitchMitchell

People need to be led by example, for the most part that’s how they work. A good sales rep makes themselves super relatable ergo trustworthy. Not everyone has what it takes to be a good sales rep.

I can talk all day about how t3 is amazing for metabolism but my girl will only jump ship and try it when she’s freezing her **** in a 68° room wearing sweater+jogger pants and I’m chilling in my shorts half naked and my hands are much warmer than hers. People need their “oh sh*t” moment otherwise they’ll remain skeptical. When you understand that you can also become a very solid con artist, which I definitely am.

Elast1c

A famous person once said: A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own kin, and in his own house.
I actually went to go look up the verse because I thought it was a plaigarism but Jesus actually broke it down that far. Crazy. Lol

opethfeldt

A lot of people only trust authority figures nowadays. If you don't have a degree or certification, good luck making anyone listen to what you have to say unless you're very persuasive.

Kykeon

The one who asks questions is the one who directs the conversation. No one wants to listen to brute-force "this is how it works listen up" mentalities. Explain context, explain what you think will happen, let people come to their own conclusions.

the higher the status in your group the less you will "have to talk"
People who talk constantly in groups are oftentimes the clowns, from my business times i know that silence is golden. listen to what they have to say, and make precise statements or remarks.
The leader always has the last word. But this should never be about forcing your authority onto others, as others said, free will should be accepted.

PS: this is how authoritarianism works itself out, people just stop thinking and follow their leader. i dont think it is good. Because the clowns should oftentimes be listened to, as it is shown in alot of metaphors and allegories, where the clown oftentimes has alot of wisdom, but no one recognizes it :D

Last edited:

Razvan

Yeah I came to the same conclusion you have to respect free will . It's hard but it will safe you a lot of grief.

The amount of times I recommended simple things like gelatin or magnesium oil to patients of mine (PT) is quite high , yet I can count the people that really bought it on one hand . So I only recommend it now when I feel like theres a chance.
What makes it even more frustrating is that they are willing to take ANY kind of BS the doc prescribes, without even thinking about the side effects .
This seems like my dad ,he thought all I was giving him was bs,but then he took for 2 years ssris and he saw that I was right,he decided to give a go to what I was telling him. So I put him on pregnenolone and little dhea,he changed instantly, started to actually have sex with my mom (before sex for him was an utopia)now he doesn't listen to doctors anymore ,he prefers to ask me an opinion.

pauljacob

I learned ages ago not to proffer advice, because there's nothing in the world more useless and annoying than giving your "wisdom" to someone who didn't ask for it. That goes double nowadays since the Internet has given everyone the delusion that they have knowledge and power, when all they have is mostly fake information and marketing fodder.

OP
PeatBull

PeatBull

The one who asks questions is the one who directs the conversation. No one wants to listen to brute-force "this is how it works listen up" mentalities. Explain context, explain what you think will happen, let people come to their own conclusions.

the higher the status in your group the less you will "have to talk"
People who talk constantly in groups are oftentimes the clowns, from my business times i know that silence is golden. listen to what they have to say, and make precise statements or remarks.
The leader always has the last word. But this should never be about forcing your authority onto others, as others said, free will should be accepted.
This makes a lot of sense

B

Blaze

Words always have power , it's just that many people don't want to have their ideas challenged and must react and shut your words down rather than allow you to challenge their existing paradigm which they are already very happy to live with whether or not it contains a mixture of truth and untruth. You're just gonna have to realize how little control we indeed have over others, my friend. You might want to change things for the betterment of others, but in reality the only person we can really fix sometimes is ourselves. So, if someone is close minded to your ideas, don't take it personally..........

Perhaps you could even try to discern and read them, quietly waiting no matter how long it takes for them to give you a sign, an opportunity , a moment where they are open and ready and willing for your input. If they are not ready, what you say , no matter how beautifully wise it may be, will just be noise.

Last edited by a moderator:

bk_

These people can drain your energy. I believe it’s the serotonin mindset due to health, stress, and indoctrination (thank you @Hans): The High Serotonin Personality » MENELITE

People who are inquisitive, curious, and explorative will add greatly to your life and you to them as well. For those you love or spend time with there are two solutions I can suggest:
1. You can also set an example for those around you in the way you live.
2. You can open their minds using the Socratic method of asking simple questions.

The elite hate this which is why they push dogmatic/authoritarian language through education and media rather than an uncensored comprehensive empirical presentation that allows people to deduce the nature of reality.

Mauritio

This seems like my dad ,he thought all I was giving him was bs,but then he took for 2 years ssris and he saw that I was right,he decided to give a go to what I was telling him. So I put him on pregnenolone and little dhea,he changed instantly, started to actually have sex with my mom (before sex for him was an utopia)now he doesn't listen to doctors anymore ,he prefers to ask me an opinion.
Awesome ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals