What To Do For Chronic Sinusitis And Postnasal Drip?

Logan-

Vitamin C helps, but only to a degree. I may try neti pot (nasal irrigation) again. Any other suggestions? Has anyone solved these issues? I want to solve the chronic postnasal drip, as it bothers me and negatively affects my voice.

OP
L

Logan-

5adhp cleared mine up completely, how, idk

Thanks, that’s kind of interesting. Are you female? Was yours chronic, acute, or seasonal?

I wouldn’t use 5a-dhp though (for anything), as Ray Peat doesn’t recommend it:

5-Alpha Dihydroprogesterone (5a-DHP)
Pregnenolone, DHEA, and progesterone are basic stabilizing molecules, and I think it’s dangerous to use novel substances that are likely to interact with those, in the absence of large amounts of preliminary experimentation with animals and in vitro. (Reference) Forum Discussion

The farther a substance is from its precursor material, the easier it is to cause unwanted effects when supplementing it. (Reference)

CoconutEffect

Male.

acute and chronic

5adhp knocked it out and alleviated anxiety. Comes back reliably when I don’t take it. That’s enough experimentation for me

OP
L

Logan-

Comes back reliably when I don’t take it.

A similar thing happens to me with vitamin C supplementation. If I stop taking it every day, my sinusitis gets much worse.

Last edited:

kYgirl

My son has had allergies his whole life, tried many things. A friend told him he got rid of his by taking joebees, bee pollen. He got on it and seems to have no more issues. It’s been amazing so far.

Vitamin C helps, but only to a degree. I may try neti pot (nasal irrigation) again. Any other suggestions? Has anyone solved these issues? I want to solve the chronic postnasal drip, as it bothers me and negatively affects my voice.

Vitamin D @ 7000-10000IU and repletion dosages of everything.

appotis

If it is chronic it can be caused a resisten biofilm film formation. xylitol nose spray can help to destroy biofilm and release mucous bacteria.

reaching

I’ve been experimenting with several things try and clear my sinus problems up and nothing has worked as well as Sinu Orega from North American Herb and Spice company. I had been using the oil of oregano but the difference is night and day. Just used for the first time so I’ll update after things have cleared completely or just come back. Has anybody have any experience with this product?

RealNeat

If it is chronic it can be caused a resisten biofilm film formation. xylitol nose spray can help to destroy biofilm and release mucous bacteria.
Do you have any proof for this. So many people tout the benefits of xylitol but whenever I look at studies I see next to no efficacy along with being a compound by DuPont.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals