What To Do About Toxicity From Root Canals ?

theLaw

Would this be from infection?

If so, then sounds like antibiotics/niacinamide/aspirin would be the best course.

Also, a blood test would probably give verification, so you're not flying blind. Haidut discussed an infection as a cause of hypo in one of Danny's GE podcasts.:D

Birdie

But did anyone successfully reproduced Dr Price's experiments since the 1940s? Genuine question.
I don't think there would be financial incentive.

Dave Clark

Dental implants probably. However, the zirconium implants are supposed to be the safest due to not leaching any heavy metals, plus they are strong, durable, and compatible with human tissue. There is also the meridian implications of extracting teeth, since it has been shown that teeth are connected to the different parts of the body via (accupuncture) meridian lines. A few books have been written about this by dentist/researchers of who I can't remember their names. I know Dr. Rowen uses a technique by which he diagnoses and treats illnesses by looking at the teeth and connected meridians, check his site.

But then any kind of thing that isn't a tooth would harbor bacteria under it.

Queequeg

Dr Hal Huggins DDS did a lot of work on the dangers of implants and extractions and how they almost always get infected and then cause all sorts of problems. I would as a first step start to listen to many of his podcasts and go to his website for more info. I think he recommends a bridge as the best solution as even implants can get infected.
Huggins Applied Healing

Last edited:

Dave Clark

I would guess as an interim that using some colloidal silver every now and then, along with other antibacterial supplements like olive leaf extract, oil of oregano, grapefruitseed extract and ozone therapy (you can buy medical ozone equipment from Promolife) would help keep the systemic bacteria down. Plus, anything that reduces endotoxin talked about here on the forum would be good as well. Other than that, maybe redlight. Extraction is what is needed.

encerent

I would guess as an interim that using some colloidal silver every now and then, along with other antibacterial supplements like olive leaf extract, oil of oregano, grapefruitseed extract and ozone therapy (you can buy medical ozone equipment from Promolife) would help keep the systemic bacteria down. Plus, anything that reduces endotoxin talked about here on the forum would be good as well. Other than that, maybe redlight. Extraction is what is needed.

Or low dose, several times a week tetracycline and penicillin vk to lower body bacteria load, and hence endotoxin as well.

RobertJM

@haidut

Hi Georgei, sorry to link you here. But wondering if you might be able to spare a few minutes. I heard you talking on Danny Roddy’s show the other night and what you were saying about root canal infections scared me a bit. Years ago I had dental work done for a ‘dental filling’, and they put something in my mouth to fill the hole in my tooth (this was all pre-Peat btw). A couple of years back as I was eating something hard (I can’t remember what food it was), something in this filling cracked in my mouth. Since then I’ve had an infection of some sort in the root of the tooth that has this cracked filling. I know it’s the root because it’s 3/4cm above from where the tooth is. The area is constantly very tender and I feel pain when pressure is applied.

It’s been like this for two years and I’ve done nothing about this.

I have tried anti-bacterial compounds and anti-fungal agents. Nothing makes a difference.

I need to deal with this and get this thing out of my mouth. I am happy to lose the tooth if I can get rid of this potentially lethal thing from my mouth.

But I need to do this whole thing safely.

Can I ask, what you might do in my situation?

I may also ask Ray, but I respect your opinion a lot and you might be able to help me without me needing to ask Ray.

Don’t worry if you haven’t got time. Just thought I’d ask.

Get it extracted. And use a bit of antibiotic and lots of vitamin C, activated charcoal, cascada sagrada and magnesium to keep bowels moving. Thyroid.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Hi Georgei, sorry to link you here. But wondering if you might be able to spare a few minutes. I heard you talking on Danny Roddy’s show the other night and what you were saying about root canal infections scared me a bit. Years ago I had dental work done for a ‘dental filling’, and they put something in my mouth to fill the hole in my tooth (this was all pre-Peat btw). A couple of years back as I was eating something hard (I can’t remember what food it was), something in this filling cracked in my mouth. Since then I’ve had an infection of some sort in the root of the tooth that has this cracked filling. I know it’s the root because it’s 3/4cm above from where the tooth is. The area is constantly very tender and I feel pain when pressure is applied.

It’s been like this for two years and I’ve done nothing about this.

I have tried anti-bacterial compounds and anti-fungal agents. Nothing makes a difference.

I need to deal with this and get this thing out of my mouth. I am happy to lose the tooth if I can get rid of this potentially lethal thing from my mouth.

But I need to do this whole thing safely.

Can I ask, what you might do in my situation?

I may also ask Ray, but I respect your opinion a lot and you might be able to help me without me needing to ask Ray.

Don’t worry if you haven’t got time. Just thought I’d ask.

I am not a dentist but sounds like it is starting to form an abscess or at the very least the canal is getting infected. Sometimes when they pull the nerve out little pieces of tissue remain and later on starts a new infection if the canal sealing breaks and allows bacteria inside.
Anyways, I would see a dentist and get his/her opinion. Sometimes antibiotics can help but usually if there is abscess the dentist wants to pull it out or do a new root canal.
Just my 2c.

RobertJM

I am not a dentist but sounds like it is starting to form an abscess or at the very least the canal is getting infected. Sometimes when they pull the nerve out little pieces of tissue remain and later on starts a new infection if the canal sealing breaks and allows bacteria inside.
Anyways, I would see a dentist and get his/her opinion. Sometimes antibiotics can help but usually if there is abscess the dentist wants to pull it out or do a new root canal.
Just my 2c.

Thank you, I appreciate your help. It will be the next thing for me to sort out. Time to find a good dentist. I’m not looking forward to it but I can’t let it fester.

I have never talked to a dentist who didn't say this:

"the majority of my patients with root canals report soreness, pain or an awareness of the root canal tooth (not quite pain) years after."

I've worked with many dentists and they all say this. I had my one root canal extracted. I think titanium implants are reasonably safe. I would get one if I needed one. I would avoid bridges as they require partial destruction of the teeth required to anchor the bridge.

Dave Clark

I have never talked to a dentist who didn't say this:

"the majority of my patients with root canals report soreness, pain or an awareness of the root canal tooth (not quite pain) years after."

I've worked with many dentists and they all say this. I had my one root canal extracted. I think titanium implants are reasonably safe. I would get one if I needed one. I would avoid bridges as they require partial destruction of the teeth required to anchor the bridge.
Be sure that the titanium is 100% titanium, my bio-dentist said that most of those implants are allows with other metals that we don't want in our bodies. Zirconium implants appear to be the safest, and not leach anything into the body.