What to do about K2 causing digestion issues

Mossy

Eating old cheeses is the easiest way, I get all the good effects without any chest pain or anxiety.
Interesting. So do you mean aged cheese, or actually old, rotting cheese?

baron

Interesting. So do you mean aged cheese, or actually old, rotting cheese?
Atleast 12 week aged cheeses.
1687029226689.png

I took 4 days off the kuinone and was having a couple BMs a day, still a little bloated, then I had a drop two nights ago and two drops last night and my stomach is basically that of a pregnant lady (43 year old male here) with bloating and constipation.

There must be some explanation as to why the K2 would cause this to happen. Looking for an explanation that hopefully leads to a solution. Just throwing laxatives at the problem doesn't seem like a great idea.

I am the same. Kuinone worked well for my androgens initially, but even one drop (topically or orally) gives me massive endotoxin symptoms, constipation, bloating and flatulence for a day.

I take 20,000 IU vitamin D daily.

I suppose this might be because menatetrenone is structurally very similar to the tetracycline antibiotics and it could be causing some mild bacterial die-off.

However every time I take even a drop of Kuinone I get the same symptoms so I guess it’s not having any permanent desirable effect on gut flora if that’s what’s happening.

Waynish

Imagine being sensitive to this stuff and being injected with it on your first day of life! That's what "doctors recommend" :P
I still use it sometimes, but I see no evidence that most of these "vitamins" are identical to what is in food.