What the heck is WRONG with peatarian.com

LucyL

Suikerbuik said:
Someone can be 60, working in the field for 40 years and still be stiff, soaked in misconceptions and working on dead end things in someone else's view.

Reminds me of the saying "40 years experience is not the same thing as 1 years experience repeated 40 times."

ilovethesea

J. = Anon as far as I could tell. Too bad he was banned here. He was very pro Ray Peat so I don't think he should be grouped with Island Girl and Bukowski at all. I enjoyed his posts very much.

Spokey

I'm sure the moderators here had their reasons.

Personally I feel Anons tendency to insult people who disagree with him and failure to address evidence about the topic ever aren't very pro Peat behaviors at all. If I were being cynical I'd say they were divisive caricature. But of course, that's just my opinion.

A

Anonymous

"I took a look finally at this forum and peatarian.com....WOW. What is WRONG with the people over there. They shouldn't even associate their site with Ray Peat's name. Countless posts from users such as 'Bukowski' and 'Dewitt' ripping apart Ray's take on the dietary matter with cherry picked studies. Then trolls like 'IslandGirl' and 'Alex' chime in about how they feel great eating mass quantities of PUFAS and grains. And, the owner of the site, Bruno, apparently has stopped eating a Peat inspired diet at all? WTF it's incredibly weird...I get incredibly strong self-hate vibe from the people over there."

My posts there are the most pro Peat posts. People say crazy things about why "Peat failed them" and in turn I try to show how they are being unreasonable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals