What The Best Tea Black Tea Green Tea Or Peppermint Tea

paymanz

Hazarlar

I drink a lot of tea put not from ordinary supermarket selection. These don't qualify as tea, for those who know something about chinese/japanese tea culture. My favorite is Japanese one, Kagoshima Kabusecha. 70-80 degrees Celsius, 1 minute, two rounds.

I have also had chance to drink some Chinese oolong tea that was picked just two weeks ago. Then you know what is real tea ...

Plus, Yerba Mate, from southern American continent is very delicious tea with health benefits. It had some relation with vitamin E, that I could not find with simple googling.

Last edited:

schultz

I drink a lot of tea put not from ordinary supermarket selection. These don't qualify as tea, for those who know something about chinese/japanese tea culture. My favorite is Japanese one, Kagoshima Kabusecha. 70-80 degrees Celsius, 1 minute, two rounds.

I have also had chance two drink some Chinese oolong tea that was picked just two weeks ago. Then you know what is real tea ...

I always liked oolong the best, taste wise. I think it has a nice balance. Green tea is over rated IMO. I would love to try oolong that fresh!

paymanz

Ray mentioned a brand in an email, I posted it on forum but I can't recall its name.

Its a black tea I think.

But I think too much tea is not good anyway.

TibRex

Thats scary.

To add to your justifiable dread, people should bear in mind too that tea generally contains quite a bit of FLUORIDE.

Herbal teas are probably better: mint, chamomile, basil, thyme, rosemary...

hiconscience

tea is bad for the thyroid no matter the kind because flouride is innately found in the Camilla senensis plant. chamomile tea also has calcium flouride, but has some thyroid cancer protecting abilities....possibly the apigenin. I know some teas carry penicillan such as Pu-erh tea. I do wonder if black tea increases histamine due to fermentation. I do love a good cup of tea... theanine and caffeine are a great duo... just don't overdo it as with anything. Spearmint supposedly lowers free androgen's

If you do drink black tea bergamont which is a citrus plant used in earl grey has antibacterial properties. alwaaaysss get organic to try to lower intake of pesticides. I usually sweeten mine with GinGins for gingers digestive abilities and of course sugar!

I have heard fantastic things about roobios but haven't tried it myself supposedly it doesnt contain oxalates. If you have gotten kidney stones avoid all tea due to its high oxalic acid.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

so what tea should i drink?
Chinese oolong is a great choice. Go to the oriental grocery...buy in bulk, about a pound of tea maybe fifteen bucks, prepare as stated above. This is the soft, fragrant tea you might get in an authentic, high quality chinese restaurant with your meal. Consider making it properly with a china teapot that is preheated with warm water and cover with a tea towel while steeping to hold in the heat. There is nothing so calm and civilized as taking the time to brew, sit, and sip a pot of tea. Shared is twice as nice.

akgrrrl

so what tea should i drink?
Chinese oolong is a great choice. Go to the oriental grocery...buy in bulk, about a pound of tea maybe fifteen bucks, prepare as stated above. This is the soft, fragrant tea you might get in an authentic, high quality chinese restaurant with your meal. Consider making it properly with a china teapot that is preheated with warm water and cover with a tea towel while steeping to hold in the heat. There is nothing so calm and civilized as taking the time to brew, sit, and sip a pot of tea. Shared is twice as nice.

akgrrrl

what the best tea black tea green tea or peppermint tea?

There are at least 5,000 types of "tea"....you can make a tea from gently boiling spices, or just boiling water over flower leaves, raspberry leaves, shredded tubers like ginger; the tastes and compounds available in the plant world are endless. Tea is a huge, huge topic.