What substances can be used to counteract a Covid vaccine?

calv

I have no intentions of getting this damn vaccine, but I expect at some point that we will be unable to shop or even travel without it, and we may eventually be forced to get it out of necessity. As such, I’m planning for the worst case scenario. What substances have you come across that could help counter this mRNA vaccine?

Here’s my list so far:

Progesterone
Cholesterol
Methylene blue
Caffeine
Cyproheptadine
Famotidine
Thiamine
Activated Charcoal
T3

What else am I missing?

Considering there are reports of people developing blood clots post-vaccine, could aspirin be a beneficial treatment?
"What else am I missing?"
hi guys, this is a well considered list . . .
I'd like to add a couple of things . . .
I am prepared for this and would prefer to be avoiding it rather than getting rid of it from my system. So, I'll be offering incentive to the local pharmacist to dispose of the dose rather than put it in me - as my first option.
A few years ago I started fasting, as a detox regime, with success - no food, just water for as many days as it takes to reach a point where there are no psychosomatic symptoms showing. it has been as long as 17 days and as little as 5 days. After this I began alkalizing my system and rejuvenating my endocrine system using Lugol's Solution, magnesium chloride, selenium, vit C and bicarb soda, and a better diet. I am now taking regularly - methylene blue. I try to eat more animal fats and what vegetable oils I take are cold pressed and contain MCT's as much as I can control that.

I would add to that list -
more B group vitamins especially Niacin & B2
bicarb soda
Lugol's solution
chlorophyll or barley greens
vitamin C
saturated animal fat - a little goes a long way
and I would add nicotine if you can get the salts

I'll be on a fast and passed the ketosis point and alkalizing before going to line up. Then immediately after consuming copious fats . . .

In Australia it is your right to be informed - I have the "Australian Product Information" sheet for AstraZeneca, it is the one I have chosen because it is not mRNA technology however it still contains GMO ChAdOx1-S recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS CoV-2 Spike(5) Glycoprotein, using material originally obtained from human embryo kidney cells - HEK293. A mouthful . . .

good luck everyone