What Rules Do You Break?

I don’t buy the sat fat is great so let’s have lots of it theory, I don’t think going below 5g of PUFAs makes much of a difference compared to 10, my favorite source of fat is real olives. Getting more MUFA than anything else

I’m against the 33/33/33% Peat seems to endorse. Half those fats suit me and the guys I help all have drastic health improvements within a week ish.

Runenight201

I love how it seems like a lot of people don’t thrive on the diet Peat eats himself.

I think it’s clear the main takeaway is be an independent thinker/experimenter and minimize PUFA.

I have found corn grits to be my favorite starch, even though it has a higher PUFA content compared to potatoes and rice. I can get full on grits and have my caloric needs met, where I can’t say the same for rice or potatoes. I’d imagine it has to do with the texture and material composition of the foods. Grits are so runny, they just fill my stomach up so well.

All the plant based doctors that seem to have quite a nice following and adherence building up sure don’t care about PUFAs from whole real plant foods

Beefcake

Tons of starches. Eat meat regularly as a source of protein and like 40% of my diet is probably fat. I have a real hard time eating 3000 calories otherwise and for me the amount of calories are what matters most for my wellbeing. Supplemental wise I’ve tried almost everything and actually have to most vitamins and minerals long term for me just makes my health worse. Only vitamins I can tolerate regularly are B-vitamins and they make me feel good. Thiamine, niacinamide and the amino acids like taurine, creatine and glycine works really well for my health. Sometimes I do around of magnesium. I eat out at least ones a week my favorite is ramen restraunt. Chicken with noodles and a soup filled with PUFA oils hahahaha. Otherwise Im very anti pufa but that ramen is too good. Mostly like to keep the concepts of peats work in my mind and adjust my living partly after it. I do consume loads of sugar aswell.

Atman

• I believe genes are a major factor in many degenerative trends of our culture today.
  • I eat starches (including cheap wheat products) every day, but notice that I am doing better with less of them.
  • I eat muscle meat almost daily.

清貴杉山

I drink my coffee black most of the times
i eat plenty of eggs and muscle meats but i get lazy doing broth
i eat cooked vegetables like onions leeks etc
i eat raw animal products
i eat starches nearly everyday,mostly corn masa harina,white washed rice and plenty of potatos
i love to cook with lard or chicken fat,cooking with coconut oil is a bit disgusting imo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals