What Really Matters To Women

LUH 3417

Neurologically, they are similar. For example, both involve norepinephrine.

Norepinephrine release happens, for example, when someone walks on a mountain path with no railing. Fear. Norepinephrine increases alertness, recall, vigilance, rumination, "that feeling in your stomach", etc. Outside the context of a dangerous situation, the feeling in one's stomach is almost pleasurable.

When women (and males) experience love or attraction, PEA is released. PEA increases norepinephrine and other neurotransmitters. It's a similar feeling, especially in the stomach, though the context is different.
Fear is contracting, Love is expansive, imo

Hugh Johnson

Fear is contracting, Love is expansive, imo
Truth. There seems to be negative and positive sources of energy. Fear, anger, lack, hunger, stress hormones are negative/contracting. Thyroid, love, desire, creativity and joy are positive/expansive.

However, both are arousal, and women often seem to prefer assertive "negative" energies of aggressive guys to passive guys because at least they are masculine.

Cirion

Yeah I think I made this comment earlier but it boils down to most people, both men and women, having suppressed metabolisms, so it is no surprise that female/male relationships often are dysfunctional and whatnot. While there is a lot of truth to the "Red pill" philosophy, IMO, a lot of the redpill tenants mostly only applies to dating low-metabolism females, which unfortunately is most females (and males for that matter), which is why following a lot of the tenants often work. That said, a lot of redpill applies regardless - which is look after yourself first and don't sacrifice who you are or your ambitions for another person for example. Genuine relationships - which is between both a man and woman both with high functioning metabolisms - is a rarity - but something to aspire towards. If more of these existed - ie, if most people had healthy metabolisms - I firmly believe the dating world would be more pleasant and not the cesspool that it is currently.

TeaRex14

The sexual market value for men is basically broken down into two basic categories, physical traits and social/financial status. Physical traits include (but aren't limited to) a good muscle to fat ratio, broad shoulders, height, stout jawline, etc. All the things you typically think of when you think of "alpha males." Social status is obviously based on your level of importance to society, and how your personal income is. All women desire to live comfortably, so show me one lady who wishes to be poor and I'll show you a lair. Knowing people, and being invited to important events are a huge plus as well. You got Elon Musk on speed dial? Do you play golf with president Trump? These examples likely mean you have superior societal status, and likely superior income as well. But you at least need the income part. Bear in mind the sexual market value only calculates averages. It can't account for women's individual preferences, or fetishes for things like fat people. All it means is if you score high on both categories, the odds of you scoring dates, sexual partners, wives, etc. is significantly increased. If you score low, maybe only 1 out of every 10 women you meet will be interested, if you score high, more like 7 out of 10 women you meet will be interested. Lastly, if anything works in your favor, it's the fact society, as a whole, has lowered everyone's expectations. So this might help men who score low in both categories.

Cirion

The sexual market value for men is basically broken down into two basic categories, physical traits and social/financial status. Physical traits include (but aren't limited to) a good muscle to fat ratio, broad shoulders, height, stout jawline, etc. All the things you typically think of when you think of "alpha males." Social status is obviously based on your level of importance to society, and how your personal income is. All women desire to live comfortably, so show me one lady who wishes to be poor and I'll show you a lair. Knowing people, and being invited to important events are a huge plus as well. You got Elon Musk on speed dial? Do you play golf with president Trump? These examples likely mean you have superior societal status, and likely superior income as well. But you at least need the income part. Bear in mind the sexual market value only calculates averages. It can't account for women's individual preferences, or fetishes for things like fat people. All it means is if you score high on both categories, the odds of you scoring dates, sexual partners, wives, etc. is significantly increased. If you score low, maybe only 1 out of every 10 women you meet will be interested, if you score high, more like 7 out of 10 women you meet will be interested. Lastly, if anything works in your favor, it's the fact society, as a whole, has lowered everyone's expectations. So this might help men who score low in both categories.

I hear what you're saying there, and there's definitely truth to it. However, I think looking at things in the lens of metabolism is more useful in the long run.

Put simply - my dating success was far, far more when my metabolism was good than when I was ripped or that I have a fairly decent income (Not rich, but no debt, a pretty good prospect for saving, and only 5 digits left to pay on my house).

That said, having a good metabolism tends to lend itself to getting a better job, getting more friends, having the energy to workout and get muscles, and earning more money. Everyone likes a happy, confident, energetic person.

TeaRex14

I hear what you're saying there, and there's definitely truth to it. However, I think looking at things in the lens of metabolism is more useful in the long run.

Put simply - my dating success was far, far more when my metabolism was good than when I was ripped or that I have a fairly decent income (Not rich, but no debt, a pretty good prospect for saving, and only 5 digits left to pay on my house).

That said, having a good metabolism tends to lend itself to getting a better job, getting more friends, having the energy to workout and get muscles, and earning more money. Everyone likes a happy, confident, energetic person.
That is true, I think metabolism affects all aspects of the person's life. A healthy metabolism also means a strong libido.

Hugh Johnson

This is kind of bs. Women like all this stuff, but what women really appear to love is a man's humanity; his authenticity, heart, his energy. The uniqueness, and the drama of his story. Eckhart Tolle is very sexy to some women because of his presence, and he is this skinny, pasty old dude.

baccheion

This is kind of bs. Women like all this stuff, but what women really appear to love is a man's humanity; his authenticity, heart, his energy. The uniqueness, and the drama of his story. Eckhart Tolle is very sexy to some women because of his presence, and he is this skinny, pasty old dude.
Potentially, but it would have to be kept under control by testosterone. Otherwise, it's more like a male friend. Women value time and attention more than stuff/money. As they get older, they may value stability/money more.

Stereotypes are easier to see clearly if personality types are factored in. For example, 36-37% of all women are ISFJ or ESFJ. Online, the most common types are INFP and INFJ. That is, many stereotypes regarding women are sourced from caricatures of xSFJ women. Intuitors tend to be different from sensors and have different attractors.

ENFP and ESFP women have the highest average attractiveness rating. Many PUA/RSD videos center around attracting them (without realizing it).

An INTP woman and an ESFP woman are likely to want different things in a partner.

Last edited:

TeaRex14

Agree to disagree then. Personality plays a small factor, but it's largely irrelevant to other categories. There's thousands of men out here with great personalities, but most of them come up short in the dating arena. As long as you're not a woman abuser, serial killer, or some other extreame most women will find your personality acceptable.

baccheion

Agree to disagree then. Personality plays a small factor, but it's largely irrelevant to other categories. There's thousands of men out here with great personalities, but most of them come up short in the dating arena. As long as you're not a woman abuser, serial killer, or some other extreame most women will find your personality acceptable.
It's because their testosterone/DHT levels aren't high enough, or they're unattractive.

Sheik

What women really want is to consume salt to taste (or a slight excess), a serving of liver once a week, and local fresh organic fruit. Mexican coke, honey, white sugar if there is no good fruit available.

TeaRex14

It's because their testosterone/DHT levels aren't high enough, or they're unattractive.
Yeah I would agree with this, but this would also fall under the guidelines of the sexual market value. People can knock the SMV all they want, but I firmly believe it's the most accurate (perhaps brutally honest) assessment to a person's (especially a man) dating potential.

TeaRex14

What women really want is to consume salt to taste (or a slight excess), a serving of liver once a week, and local fresh organic fruit. Mexican coke, honey, white sugar if there is no good fruit available.
Don't forget PUFA is a major turn off :D

Jib

Maybe the “altered state of consciousness” clicks in when the women becomes conscious of her partaking in the simulation of a rape scene.

Harmless fun in the bedroom is just that. It's not hard to understand that women's rape fantasies, or saying things like they want to be treated like a slut, is a fantasy that can be expressed in the bedroom, and guys that entertain these fantasies for women who enjoy them are not pimping their women on the street after and letting guys sexually assault them because they thought they were being serious when they said these things IN THE BEDROOM.

By "altered state of consciousness" I'm referring to women visibly enjoying themselves, like when they're having an orgasm in the middle of sex, and/or visibly lose what you could call insecurity or self-consciousness during sex. This "altered state of consciousness" would also include women acting more dominant because they're sexually excited, like pushing a guy down forcefully on a bed and ripping his pants off and getting on top of him.

Is that rape? Or could it just be harmless fun born from sexual arousal and excitement? Or is it only rape if a guy does it during consensual sex? Is sexual arousal and excitement that puts a person on auto-pilot a bad, taboo thing that should be suppressed, in the context of consensual sex? Should people just suppress themselves and have mental rules about how hard they're allowed to have sex, how fast, or how aggressively?

It actually is a very personal and very bonding experience to allow a girl to tell you something she's fantasizing about without judging her, and reassuring her that it's okay and she doesn't have to feel self conscious about it and can just relax and enjoy herself. The understanding is that it's FANTASY, and you are both in a safe space together where it's perfectly fine to just let go and enjoy the fantasy together, whatever it is. Everyone's different...none of my business. I'm just saying a lot of women I've known have shame/fear/guilt about some fantasy they have, and are actually quite self-conscious about talking dirty or asking for more aggression or sharing some fantasy, because they don't want to be seen as a whore. Some women don't care and just do whatever, but a lot do care and are insecure about it.

The sex always would get much better when I would reassure them that they could tell me whatever it was they were thinking about and didn't have to feel so stifled or self conscious about it. That's what I mean about "altered state of consciousness," like being able to actually enjoy sex. Not exactly the portrait of a gang banger violently raping some woman and dominating her against her will in a dark alleyway. It's actually quite an intimate experience, for the record.

Aggressive sex does not equal rape. And it's not like everyone woman on the planet that enjoys aggressive sex has some traumatic history of sexual abuse in her childhood or something. As I pointed out, women can be aggressive during sex as well, and this is part of what makes it so much fun. Unless you would also be of the opinion that women being too aggressive during sex is tantamount to rape, and they should learn to restrain themselves and not show "too much" sexual excitement or arousal.

It just circles into a prudish Victorian thing where it never ends. Like what, are guys supposed to tell their girlfriends or wives not to send them sexy pictures of themselves because they don't want to see their wife/girlfriend objectifying their bodies?

"Don't do this, sweetheart. I respect you and I want you to respect yourself too."

Come on.

Hugh Johnson

Potentially, but it would have to be kept under control by testosterone. Otherwise, it's more like a male friend. Women value time and attention more than stuff/money. As they get older, they may value stability/money more.

Stereotypes are easier to see clearly if personality types are factored in. For example, 36-37% of all women are ISFJ or ESFJ. Online, the most common types are INFP and INFJ. That is, many stereotypes regarding women are sourced from caricatures of xSFJ women. Intuitors tend to be different from sensors and have different attractors.

ENFP and ESFP women have the highest average attractiveness rating. Many PUA/RSD videos center around attracting them (without realizing it).

An INTP woman and an ESFP woman are likely to want different things in a partner.
I am not talking about time and attention, which women value, and I an not talking about a personality, which is a defensive reaction to the world. I'm talking about the authentic self, the soul, the masculine essence, whatever you want to call it. It is the thing you have been born with, and which most people never bring out in the world.

Broken man

IMO Being a "Nerd" actually just means you're smart but with poor thyroid function
I dont think so, the nerds I know are just curious people that spend more time for finding answers/learning more about their hobby than spending time with friends or on parties.

Broken man

After reading some comments here I really dont know what is aim of this thread but given the title I will share some experience, I am 22 years old so my aim is girl 18-20 years old. So age category is important to know, I am also aiming for sex/ relationship with sex as a main purpose. I can say why but its long so I will not write it now. I also should write that I am very logically based so I want to get girl with minimal effort/energy. I believe that it should be that way for a man. Given these factors and my experience that I share with my close friends I know that from start, body appearance and the way you act is important. Why? I think that everything is connected so when androgenic body exist, there is also a way how to act like a high androgens man and that one can improve the other. Is it possible to act like a high androgens man without having high levels of andorogens? Yes, it is, you can learn it by observing this type of men or remember it from days you had high androgens but you will not act like that automatically. So for me, things like good hair, flat belly, jaw bones and good penis are equal to being curious( very important, I believe that if you are curious, you see and can read woman to your advantage), playfull, creative, active. If you have these traits, you will have success for girls of your level. There are many other things that I can tell you but its not so important because you will learn them through experience. Important thing is to build a system that will help you in every situation/ with every girl you will want to get whenever you will want.

Broken man

And I forgot to write what women really want, I think its easy, They want a man that is compatible with them. :D

LUH 3417

Harmless fun in the bedroom is just that. It's not hard to understand that women's rape fantasies, or saying things like they want to be treated like a slut, is a fantasy that can be expressed in the bedroom, and guys that entertain these fantasies for women who enjoy them are not pimping their women on the street after and letting guys sexually assault them because they thought they were being serious when they said these things IN THE BEDROOM.

By "altered state of consciousness" I'm referring to women visibly enjoying themselves, like when they're having an orgasm in the middle of sex, and/or visibly lose what you could call insecurity or self-consciousness during sex. This "altered state of consciousness" would also include women acting more dominant because they're sexually excited, like pushing a guy down forcefully on a bed and ripping his pants off and getting on top of him.

Is that rape? Or could it just be harmless fun born from sexual arousal and excitement? Or is it only rape if a guy does it during consensual sex? Is sexual arousal and excitement that puts a person on auto-pilot a bad, taboo thing that should be suppressed, in the context of consensual sex? Should people just suppress themselves and have mental rules about how hard they're allowed to have sex, how fast, or how aggressively?

It actually is a very personal and very bonding experience to allow a girl to tell you something she's fantasizing about without judging her, and reassuring her that it's okay and she doesn't have to feel self conscious about it and can just relax and enjoy herself. The understanding is that it's FANTASY, and you are both in a safe space together where it's perfectly fine to just let go and enjoy the fantasy together, whatever it is. Everyone's different...none of my business. I'm just saying a lot of women I've known have shame/fear/guilt about some fantasy they have, and are actually quite self-conscious about talking dirty or asking for more aggression or sharing some fantasy, because they don't want to be seen as a whore. Some women don't care and just do whatever, but a lot do care and are insecure about it.

The sex always would get much better when I would reassure them that they could tell me whatever it was they were thinking about and didn't have to feel so stifled or self conscious about it. That's what I mean about "altered state of consciousness," like being able to actually enjoy sex. Not exactly the portrait of a gang banger violently raping some woman and dominating her against her will in a dark alleyway. It's actually quite an intimate experience, for the record.

Aggressive sex does not equal rape. And it's not like everyone woman on the planet that enjoys aggressive sex has some traumatic history of sexual abuse in her childhood or something. As I pointed out, women can be aggressive during sex as well, and this is part of what makes it so much fun. Unless you would also be of the opinion that women being too aggressive during sex is tantamount to rape, and they should learn to restrain themselves and not show "too much" sexual excitement or arousal.

It just circles into a prudish Victorian thing where it never ends. Like what, are guys supposed to tell their girlfriends or wives not to send them sexy pictures of themselves because they don't want to see their wife/girlfriend objectifying their bodies?

"Don't do this, sweetheart. I respect you and I want you to respect yourself too."

Come on.
I agree with you, I misunderstood your previous post

LUH 3417

I am not talking about time and attention, which women value, and I an not talking about a personality, which is a defensive reaction to the world. I'm talking about the authentic self, the soul, the masculine essence, whatever you want to call it. It is the thing you have been born with, and which most people never bring out in the world.
This is very true. I think you can reduce sex to dominance/submission but there is also sex that is soulful and beyond the master slave dynamic