What Really Matters To Women

remnant

You’re welcome! We energizer bunnies need to protect each other from ourselves. Float like a butterfly…

View attachment 46893
Sting like a bee 🐝
Is this you?!?!?
If so, you have outstanding flying technique! Toes pointed, legs together, arms close to 90 degrees...thing of beauty!

Jennifer

Sting like a bee 🐝
Is this you?!?!?
If so, you have outstanding flying technique! Toes pointed, legs together, arms close to 90 degrees...thing of beauty!

Thank you kindly for noticing. Those years of dance and cheer really payed off. Now do you believe that I can stick the landing on the first try? JK That’s me only in my dreams. The pic is meant to represent you zenning out in flight and tempering your Tasmanian. :)

remnant

Thank you kindly for noticing. Those years of dance and cheer really payed off. Now do you believe that I can stick the landing on the first try? JK That’s me only in my dreams. The pic is meant to represent you zenning out in flight and tempering your Tasmanian. :)
We have to see it in order to be it! Dreams will become reality one day very soon ;)
I will print this picture out, put it everywhere I go, and use it as a reminder to stay within myself. I appreciate your thoughtfulness :)

Jennifer

We have to see it in order to be it! Dreams will become reality one day very soon ;)
I will print this picture out, put it everywhere I go, and use it as a reminder to stay within myself. I appreciate your thoughtfulness :)
Yes! I believe it before I see it and I see it before I achieve it. I really do! I’ve brought myself to tears after most training sessions. I’ve already hit the summit of a mountain hundreds of times, in my mind. Good music helps with that.

YAY! Wonderful! My pleasure. :)

remnant

Yes! I believe it before I see it and I see it before I achieve it. I really do! I’ve brought myself to tears after most training sessions. I’ve already hit the summit of a mountain hundreds of times, in my mind. Good music helps with that.

YAY! Wonderful! My pleasure. :)
Boo ya! If the emotions are strong enough, the body cannot tell the difference between physical stimulus, and mental stimulus. Keep climbing the mountain ma'am! You'll be at the top before you know it :)

Jennifer

Boo ya! If the emotions are strong enough, the body cannot tell the difference between physical stimulus, and mental stimulus. Keep climbing the mountain ma'am! You'll be at the top before you know it :)

Well, I don’t lack in the emotions department so I guess I’m finally putting them to good use. lol I did multiple training sessions yesterday because we lost power due to a snowstorm and I was bored, and I’m shocked that I’m not feeling it today. No pain whatsoever.

remnant

Well, I don’t lack in the emotions department so I guess I’m finally putting them to good use. lol I did multiple training sessions yesterday because we lost power due to a snowstorm and I was bored, and I’m shocked that I’m not feeling it today. No pain whatsoever.
Silver linings are everywhere! You are getting stronger. I think all of us should train every day. Some days will be less activity, some days will be more. But the important thing is to move our bodies every day. Keep up the good work! :muscle:

Jennifer

Silver linings are everywhere! You are getting stronger. I think all of us should train every day. Some days will be less activity, some days will be more. But the important thing is to move our bodies every day. Keep up the good work! :muscle:

Thank you. :) I will—I have to keep up with you! I definitely feel stronger, and I can see it in my legs. I’m actually stoked to climb again. That wasn’t the case the last time I climbed a mountain. I agree about moving our bodies. It feels so good!

remnant

Thank you. :) I will—I have to keep up with you! I definitely feel stronger, and I can see it in my legs. I’m actually stoked to climb again. That wasn’t the case the last time I climbed a mountain. I agree about moving our bodies. It feels so good!
Keeping up with yourself is all that matters :) Don't be afraid to challenge yourself with more intensity as you progress. Add a pound to your pack a week, or add one more set of stairs per week. The body only grows when stressed properly. I think you know the line between proper, and dangerous.

Jennifer

Keeping up with yourself is all that matters :) Don't be afraid to challenge yourself with more intensity as you progress. Add a pound to your pack a week, or add one more set of stairs per week. The body only grows when stressed properly. I think you know the line between proper, and dangerous.

Thank you for the tips! I’ve been increasing my gear weekly, but I’m running out so I’ll start using my dad’s cans of baked beans. I think those are a pound. My limit is when I feel a headache coming on because the rest of my body isn’t feeling it, which is really surprising me, especially since I’ve been dancing a lot, lately. I don’t know if it’s due to my diet, but my recovery is excellent.

remnant

Thank you for the tips! I’ve been increasing my gear weekly, but I’m running out so I’ll start using my dad’s cans of baked beans. I think those are a pound. My limit is when I feel a headache coming on because the rest of my body isn’t feeling it, which is really surprising me, especially since I’ve been dancing a lot, lately. I don’t know if it’s due to my diet, but my recovery is excellent.
The beans have it!
You're in tune with your organism. It will let you know when it's had enough, and when it needs more. The hard part is tuning out all the other noise that comes to mind, so you can completely tune in to what's important.
Step by step. Breath by breath. Better and better, every day!

PopSocket

Women are attracted to equally/more evolved men than them. (And who resonate energetically)

Changes in the inner world of a man is reflected in his avatar through physiognomy/ in the sense of the Soul projecting the body/. For example all men who swear by nofap are seeing changes in their eyes or skin is due to the fact they stopped acting like monkeys for awhile which has a direct effect on looks. Most of the times this process is forced though and lacks any true awareness.

Another example: when a man starts training in the gym and makes muscles, it is not the muscles that attract the women but the decision of this man to evolve and start taking care of his body and put the effort. etc etc etc Without the initial decision in this mans mind and effort, the muscles won't be there. But many women won't find him attractive as they resonate energetically with inner qualities other than a decision to make muscles.

When a man gets smarter, more aware/intuitive and/or healthier and now has more energy to make more money - they are on their way to become rich and usually more attractive to the opposite sex who resonate energetically. But there is no direct connection between money and attractiveness as money can come in many different ways. If a poor and stupid man wins the lottery for example he will be able to find a wife but won't get more attractive and have women falling in love with him. Because he did not grow inside.

It usually is an indirect connection caused by inner spiritual growth and that is why all those arguments about what causes what are a bit confusing at times.

Just my observations and opinion. Could be wrong on this.

remnant

Women are attracted to equally/more evolved men than them. (And who resonate energetically)

Changes in the inner world of a man is reflected in his avatar through physiognomy/ in the sense of the Soul projecting the body/. For example all men who swear by nofap are seeing changes in their eyes or skin is due to the fact they stopped acting like monkeys for awhile which has a direct effect on looks. Most of the times this process is forced though and lacks any true awareness.

Another example: when a man starts training in the gym and makes muscles, it is not the muscles that attract the women but the decision of this man to evolve and start taking care of his body and put the effort. etc etc etc Without the initial decision in this mans mind and effort, the muscles won't be there. But many women won't find him attractive as they resonate energetically with inner qualities other than a decision to make muscles.

When a man gets smarter, more aware/intuitive and/or healthier and now has more energy to make more money - they are on their way to become rich and usually more attractive to the opposite sex who resonate energetically. But there is no direct connection between money and attractiveness as money can come in many different ways. If a poor and stupid man wins the lottery for example he will be able to find a wife but won't get more attractive and have women falling in love with him. Because he did not grow inside.

It usually is an indirect connection caused by inner spiritual growth and that is why all those arguments about what causes what are a bit confusing at times.

I agree wholeheartedly!
When we decide to hold ourselves accountable, and forge a path less traveled, we raise our frequencies, and our energy, to a higher level. This is transmuted into reality and begins to attract those who seek to better themselves as well. There are no coincidences in life. Only actions which have corresponding reactions.

Jennifer

The beans have it!
You're in tune with your organism. It will let you know when it's had enough, and when it needs more. The hard part is tuning out all the other noise that comes to mind, so you can completely tune in to what's important.
Step by step. Breath by breath. Better and better, every day!

Ohh…yeah. So true!

Jennifer

Good observations. I particularly like the bolded part. A man who takes care of himself because he respects himself, is very attractive in my eyes. It’s not about brawn, it’s about his sense of self and knowing his worth. Labeling one man high value and another low value is not attractive, IMO. All men are high value, it’s just some haven’t realized it yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals