What orange juice r u drinking for england / uk people

Samya

I find the best ones in supermarkets are the freshly squeezed unpasteurised juices, usually the top range store branded ones like Tesco Finest or Waitrose #1 etc. Alternatively there's juice bars or finding good quality Oranges and juicing at home. The UK food thread is good. Samyo, Samya.

Stilgar

Orange juice from concentrate mostly - the long life stuff that is the cheapest in the supermarket. I got fed up with weird and sharp tasting orange juice that gave me digestive issues, whereas the cheap stuff doesn't.

Herbie

I'm suspicious of Tropicana and Sainsburys not from pasteurised ones because each time I drink a bottle, I wake up in the middle of the night and feel strange but I'm ok with innocent brand. I'm suspicious of the ones in the plastic carton, the ones which come in a clear plastic seem OK.

Jonk

...I'm in Sweden, but found an organic OJ from concentrate at LIDL, seems to be one I can tolerate the best.

incrp

Aldi with pulp or without from concentrate or not, 2ltr containers. OJ is just for carbs and Vit C all the same as make no difference

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals