What Needs To Be Wrong With Me To Get Dextroamphetamine

biggirlkisss

what needs to be wrong with me to get Dextroamphetamine? I've heard people using it like caffeine for success.

Frankdee20

I don’t know the laws or medical guidelines in Canada, but narcolepsy, morbid obesity, treatment resistant depression or ADHD gets you methaphetamine (Desoxyn) or amphetamine (Adderall) here

lampofred

Using amphetamines for productivity is not sustainable in the long-run and will break down your body (speaking from personal experience). Plus, Peat says that using caffeine as speed/cocaine is improper and that it should be used as food in order to take advantage of its health benefits.

Two techniques that help me fight ADHD symptoms and improve my focus (if that's what you're struggling against) in a sustainable way are sensory restriction and meditation. Vitamin D is a supplement that helps as well. Reducing cortisol/glutamate/excitoxicity seems to be a key for me, and once you do that, dopamine naturally increases instead of having to artificially force it up with drugs.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

ok thank you I will stay away unless I see studies and will share them with you lampfred.

Frankdee20

Assuming ADD is all about low dopamine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals