What Milk Does Danny Roddys Use In His Videos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

It looks to me he uses full fat vitamin free goat milk?

After he pours the coffee you can see the goat fat globs

michael94

I only ever saw globs like that feom goat milk and Ive drinken quite a few different unhomogenized cow milks

lampofred

His hand is shaking a LOT...

haidut

Forum Supporter
His hand is shaking a LOT...

I think a lot of it is due to the nervousness of trying to present things well in front of a camera. His hands do not shake at all when I see him on camera during our podcasts and he often drinks milk throughout the show. People who care about the quality of their presentation sometimes shake :):

Luckytype

I think we forget Danny took finasteride

Or maybe its clean slick glass, dry skin or non grippy skin on fingers and hands trying to make a palatable presentation of a 16+ oz jar of milk and other smaller items? Perhaps after several takes of various shots..

Amazoniac

I think a lot of it is due to the nervousness of trying to present things well in front of a camera. His hands do not shake at all when I see him on camera during our podcasts and he often drinks milk throughout the show. People who care about the quality of their presentation sometimes shake :):
Same thing with his laughters when interviewing Raj and to a lesser degree yourself (nothing to do with chromological order and preference, but I think if he had only one more life jacket, you would go). It's clear that he estimates both of you a lot and with that there's the pressure to make things right. It might even explain some confusions or words that escape him, and he probably ruminate on those when editing.

There's also a bit of a superiority feeling for believing knowing something that others don't.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals