What makes you insecure in your relationship?

TobyBjorn

I believe I have no insecurities, but I could certainly fall into a few if I am exhausted. I’ve made self-understanding and self-control a priority for years, so I have identified the meaninglessness of insecurities. I have also traced success and failure back to their original source, so I know the route, pain, joy, and consequences and I achieve anything and everything I wish to, every time.
I loath hubris, and I know my fundamental weakness, so power and vulnerability cooexist with wisdom and foolishness.
My relationships are easier and more natural with this energy.

aniciete

I go in and out of feeling like this. Sometimes fixing gut health gets rid of it, sometimes microdosing, sometimes magnesium, sometimes channeling emotions into writing. Socialization or stress can make it worse. Might need to do emotional work or consider your spiritual state.

Magnesium is super underrated and undertalked about on this forum so consider increasing magnesium. A session of a mag bath can instantly give me a calm inner reserve of peace that I didn't have before.
What types of magnesium do you like?

I have been in a relationship for a bazillion years and the only reason it works is that he and I both need a ton of space and aren't controlling. My insecurity can be that I already know most times that my intolerance for games / mind games / dishonesty / jealousy and my ice-cold response to anything that resembles that is usually met by some form of some dude calling me a b word or a stalking situation. My man is a 6ft 5 vegan architect that is brainy and doesn't eat sugar or dairy. Hahaha. I used to get insecure by my HUGE coffees with tons of cream and a millions sugars but now we just laugh about it.

Yonebayashian

What types of magnesium do you like?
All the nutritionists I respect say Magnesium bicarbonate, magnesium glycinate, and magnesium malate are the best. Epsom salt (Magnesium sulfate) is great for baths for skin absorption. Bath recipe for it is 2 cups Epsom salts to 1/2 cup baking soda. Baking soda is added to help mag absorption. The bath recipe is halved for a footbath. The sole of the foot is the most porous part of the skin so the footbaths are pretty great. You probably want to mix different types of magnesium for the best array of effects and combine skin and oral application. 8/10 enzymes required for glycolysis require magnesium and babies in the womb exclusively do glycolysis. Some insane number of enzymes are magnesium dependent because human ancestral environments are all naturally super high in magnesium.

aniciete

All the nutritionists I respect say Magnesium bicarbonate, magnesium glycinate, and magnesium malate are the best. Epsom salt (Magnesium sulfate) is great for baths for skin absorption. Bath recipe for it is 2 cups Epsom salts to 1/2 cup baking soda. Baking soda is added to help mag absorption. The bath recipe is halved for a footbath. The sole of the foot is the most porous part of the skin so the footbaths are pretty great. You probably want to mix different types of magnesium for the best array of effects and combine skin and oral application. 8/10 enzymes required for glycolysis require magnesium and babies in the womb exclusively do glycolysis. Some insane number of enzymes are magnesium dependent because human ancestral environments are all naturally super high in magnesium.
Thank you!

Sam321

Dishonesty or manipulation. Once your trust for the other person is bottomed out by their actions, everything in the relationship feels insecure.
Everything else is whatever man, bodies are bodies. After your 40s everyone starts to look like ***t anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals