What kinds of coffee do you all drink?

Primal2Peat

What brands do you brew at home?

What should I look for?

Do you drink coffee at restaurants?

Starbucks?

Espresso? I used to love that stuff.

I haven't had coffee in probably five years.

I'm going to start again tomorrow.

Thanks.

Franz

I´m new to drinking coffee, I just use organic instant coffee in warm milk. Tastes good :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I drunk Yuban Organic Coffee. Lately I just drink it with plenty sugar, gelatin, and coconut oil. Sometimes I use heavy cream from my raw milk, but I cannot afford the extra calories right now so I skip the cream. I also always have it with some dark chocolate on the side.

Never had to drink coffee out yet, hopefully I never have to.

nwo2012

I buy Organic Coffee Co. and Kicking Horse whole bean coffees from iherb. I try all the different beans/roasts for variety. Kicking Horse do kick ****! Always grind myself using a slow burr. Brewed by the drip method just like RP.

chris

I've never spent that much time deciding on coffee, other than the taste. I bought a jar I didn't like the taste of and threw it away and got one I prefer the taste of.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh I also make mine using a french press. The paper filter in a drip maker soaks up a lot of the good stuff. With a french press you get it all! :)

Rachel

Charlie said:
Oh I also make mine using a french press. The paper filter in a drip maker soaks up a lot of the good stuff. With a french press you get it all! :)
:yeahthat
I concur! When I have drip coffee at my mom's house, I swear that I can taste the paper. Blech!

norxgirl

Primal2Peat said:
What brands do you brew at home?

What should I look for?

Do you drink coffee at restaurants?

Starbucks?

Espresso? I used to love that stuff.

I haven't had coffee in probably five years.

I'm going to start again tomorrow.

Thanks.

We like some of the Trader Joe's organic coffees. Trying to use up several bags we got from World Market of various kinds. Use mainly a Keurig one cup brewer, but really like the coffee from my French Press. Love black coffee, but putting liguid D3, K2 and other things in it makes them easier to get into my diet.

Jenn

Dollar Store (Had a really good batch of cheap coffee one year)
Gevalia (nice, but expensive)
Organic brand from coop (very disappointed)
Local Organic brand from health food store, good but they went out of business.
Folgers (once, nastiest stuff I've ever had)
Work mystery coffee-daily, I just bring my own enhancements. I little cinnamon covers up a lot. ;)

Been thinking about getting green beans and roasting myself...but not ready to take on another project at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals