What is your oppinion on vaccines? POLL

What is your stance on vaccines?

• I am negative towards all vaccines, regardless of disease and technology

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • I am positive towards vaccines in general but negative towards all covid vaccines

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I am positive towards vaccines in general but negative towards mRNA / viral vector vaccines

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • I am positive towards all vaccines, regardless of disease and technology

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Havde

This poll is only for what your oppinion is and not related to whatever choice you may have been pressured to make.

Please let me know if there is a choice that should be added.

Eberhardt

This poll is only for what your oppinion is and not related to whatever choice you may have been pressured to make.

Please let me know if there is a choice that should be added.
Too much either or. For example no option for a bit sceptical to some vaccines/vaccines in general, but supersceptical (Id say absolutly dismissive) against all mrna"vaccines" - and its hard to have an opinion on such a diversity of remedies

Peat only likes the original smallpox vaccine, but everything else is bad and more to do with money than health.

Eberhardt

Peat only likes the original smallpox vaccine, but everything else is bad and more to do with money than health.
I think thats because of its actually purely being a vaccines - meaning that it works on the actual principal of exposing the body to dead pathogens and thus giving the learing immunesystem the initative to develop a defence, WITHOUT adding irritants and other "enhancers"etc.

Ben.

I am negative towards all vaccines, regardless of disease and technology

Sorry what? People are not negative towards vaccines "regardless" of disease.

Where is the option being negative towards most vaccines due the fraudulent past of their origin and manufacturing?
Where is the option being negative towards vaccines because i feel there are better alternatives to deal with health issues?
Where is the option being negative towards vaccines because they contain adjuvants and other ingridients toxic to the organism?

K

Kayaker

I think thats because of its actually purely being a vaccines - meaning that it works on the actual principal of exposing the body to dead pathogens and thus giving the learing immunesystem the initative to develop a defence, WITHOUT adding irritants and other "enhancers"etc.
Doesn't it leave a crater in the skin a couple of cm across, or is that another vaccine?

BCG tuberculosis vaccine leaves a crater/scar. I've got one on my upper arm from when they did it at 13 at school.

gaze

Doesn't it leave a crater in the skin a couple of cm across, or is that another vaccine?
yea because the smallpox vaccine wasn't injected into the muscle, rather it was punctured just below the upper skin layer, and the punctures would cause a scab and eventually a scar. much better doing that then injecting something into a muscle with an adjuvant however. that's what a vaccine is supposed to be, scratching just below the skin to expose the body to a live or weakended version of a pathogen

gaze

agree, except the smallpox vaccine was not a dead pathogen, it was a live virus. im not sure if the same mechanism works with a dead virus, i think that's why they use an adjuvant with a dead virus because they can't get enough of an immune stimulation if it doesn't replicate on its own

Eberhardt

agree, except the smallpox vaccine was not a dead pathogen, it was a live virus. im not sure if the same mechanism works with a dead virus, i think that's why they use an adjuvant with a dead virus because they can't get enough of an immune stimulation if it doesn't replicate on its own
I see that you sort of were right. Had to look closer into the history and it wasnt really vaccines but implants or sniffing of small amounts of the pathogen. But its a bacteria not a virus . (smallpox)