Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Your Opinion On Vaccines?

Discussion in 'Vaccines' started by Lee Simeon, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tim Lundeen

Tim Lundeen Member

A couple of good books:

James Lyons-Weiler, The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism. He concludes that vaccines are part of the problem (particularily the aluminum and mercury they contain, along with the intense immune activation they cause.)

Dissolving Illusions, about the history, safety, and efficacy of vaccines. They are not in favor of vaccination. Less than 4% of mortality rate reduction in the last 150 years can be attributed to medical treatment; the bulk of it was from improved nutrition, sanitation, and lifestyle changes.

2. redlight

redlight Member

3. redlight

redlight Member

I got a child on the way and im torn on what to do

4. Tim Lundeen

Tim Lundeen Member

@redlight When we had to make the same decision, it was easy to see that vaccines are dangerous, but we were concerned about having our child be seriously injured or die from a "vaccine preventable" illness. It turns out that for healthy children, the risk of death from these illnesses is essentially zero, especially when they are properly treated, and is clearly much lower than the risks from the vaccines. For example, measles is treated with high-dose Vit A. All illness can be treated with high-dose Vit C. Suggest you read Dissolving Illusions, and check out Dr Humphries' site, where she has a good protocol for Whooping Cough, etc. There are also herbal products, which are generally as effective as pharmaceuticals, without the risk of major "side-effects". Best books are by Stephen Buhner: Herbal Antibiotics and Herbal Antivirals. There are lots of studies done on herbal treatments, just not in the US; Buhner goes through the evidence for his recommendations, and describes his extensive clinical experience.

5. Tarmander

Tarmander Member

What would you do if there was no social stigma, and no restrictions for having an unvaccinated child. Like what would you do if there was not this giant apparatus making non-vaxxers afraid social services might show up to your door one day? What would you do if all you had to think about was explaining your decision one day to your kid?

6. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    Vaccines are contaminated with mercury and aluminum

7. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

Vaccines are really really bad, and believe it or not but there is very little evidence that they work. Do your research but just keep in mind that there is much more incentive to support vaccines in the media and in medicine than to go against it. Nobody gets promoted for saying vaccines are bad.

Also research the trauma that traditional hospital childbirths cause children. First thing they do is clamp the umbilical cord so they can sell the chord blood instead of giving those extra healing molecules to you child. It also cuts of oxygen to the baby probably losing a few IQ points. If at all possible try to insist that doctor leave the chord alone until the baby is fully out. They may also insist on vaccinating your baby even though you don't want it done.

It may be too late but I would look into a midwife and have it done outside of the hospital. They may also insist on vaccinating your baby even though you don't want it done.
    that was just one example btw
    Doubt They're Evil? About The Umbilical Cord, and The Profitable Procedure For Premature Deliveries

8. zztr

zztr Member

I don't have stats or anything but that strikes me as a risky move. Surgeries to save mother or baby are not super rare. Whatever else they do wrong at the maternity ward, people aren't dying from birth at anything like historical rates.

9. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

Definitely something to research but I don't think that deaths or complications at more natural birthing clinics are any more and I wouldn't be surprised if they are less. I wonder just how necessary those "emergency" c-sections or other emergency surgeries are. The more crazy stories I hear about the medical business the more it looks like getting your car fixed at a shady mechanic.

edit:"Statistics show that home birth is as safe or safer than hospital birth for low-risk women with adequate prenatal care and a qualified attendant."
    Advantages and Disadvantages of Birthing at Home, Birth Center, and Hospital

10. schultz

schultz Member

The midwives, at least in Ontario, are pretty cautious. They will send you to the hospital if you have an "at risk" pregnancy. If problems arise during delivery you can always go to the hospital. My wife and I can't stand hospitals and we didn't want to bring a newborn into that cesspool if we didn't have to. Also my wife wasn't too keen on having people she doesn't know huddled around her while she was trying to push a baby out. You get to know the midwives very well beforehand. In my opinion (as an unaware male lol) it is probably harder to deliver a baby when you're in uncomfortable surroundings with people you don't know. My guess is that it extends delivery time more often than not, especially for first timers, and this could be one reason for the amount of c-sections at hospitals.

My wife delivered 2 kids at home on the couch. Zero problems. And they were not that small either. 8lbs 10oz girl and 9lbs 8oz boy.

11. Barliman

Barliman Member

General Practitioner
    Well he's wrong on solar radiation, averaging for solar maxima and minima, solar radiation has been declining for over ten years- and is not back to about 1932 levels.

12. Queequeg

Queequeg Member

If it has decreased in the last ten years then that would line up with the observed data that show warming has paused for the last decade. That is before they massaged the numbers of course. I think it was increasing over the 19th century and most of the 20th century though.

Whatever the cause, to blame CO2 is laughable. It is only 0.04% of the atmosphere and not even a very strong greenhouse gas compared to say water. On a geologic scale we are actually at a low point in CO2 levels. It has been up to 20 times as high during the past, during both ice ages and during times of explosive growth in life. Many scientists believe that the industrial revolution has saved us from the trend towards less and less CO2 which would end life on earth. I Love CO2: CO2 & Climate Facts

if you would reply over here What Do You Think About Climate Change? so we don't jack the thread

13. Queequeg

Queequeg Member

I just noticed that you're a GP. Glad to see a Doc on the RPF. Any thoughts on vaccines?

14. Ideonaut

Ideonaut Member

And more! http://investmentwatchblog.com/cdc-...s-were-given-cancer-virus-via-the-polio-shot/

This seems like deliberate poisoning of the population to me. How could it be otherwise? I've heard it causes breast cancer in particular. Well great. I have 2 daughters who have had the polio shots. Does anyone have any ideas about how the danger of it might be foiled from a Peat perspective? I know there are the general anti-cancer steps, like taking aspirin, but anything else that might be good for such a cancer-causing virus?

15. redlight

redlight Member

There so much pseudoscience in the anti vaccine movement though

16. redlight

redlight Member

17. redlight

redlight Member

18. redlight

redlight Member

Its just a difficult decision, i will probably vaccinate my chilrden

19. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

"The true method of knowledge is experiment." - William Blake

The weeks following my last vaccination, a routine flu vaccination around 7 years ago was probably the most unwell I had ever been. My throat felt like it was closing up for around 2 weeks. I couldn't leave my bed. I still caught flu 3 months later, none of my friends or family did. A family member in conversation once remarked I'd never been quite the same since I was ill after that flu jab. I asked them what they meant, and they said I don't know, you've never quite been as energetic as before that.

20. redlight

redlight Member