What Is Your Favorite Supplement So Far (poll Included)

favorite supplement?

• aspirin

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • red light

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • glycine/gelatin

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • niacinamide

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • taurine

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • caffeine/coffee

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • methylene blue

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • bag-breathing

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • baking soda

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • coconut oil

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters

AretnaP

I decided not to include vitamins/minerals because if you eat well you will probably get enough from food anyway, but for some reason felt coconut oil needed to be included.

Vote away.

L

lollipop

Hard to narrow to one. I would vote for - not listed in any specific order:

progesterone, aspirin, bag breathing, red light, coffee, baking soda

artlange

perhaps a rank order poll would be more informative. It is impossible to pick a single one, when all are used.

Frankdee20

Coffee, Aspirin, Magnesium is the ***t !

Suikerbuik

B1 and vitamin K should be included though

milk_lover

I wanted to choose two: taurine and Aspirin.. But it doesn't allow me to choose more than one, so I chose taurine.

keith

Pregnenolone

Lurker

Not in the list but Activated Charcoal has made the biggest impact for me. Most of the other supps have been much more subtle.

opethfeldt

Hard to chose a specific supplement, because I don't believe that there is a "magic pill" to fix all issues. The sum of the supplements i take is far greater than the individual supplements. Caffeine is probably the closest you can get, though. However, I believe you need to be in decent health before it does anything good.

Hazarlar

Glycine somehow changes my whole attitude to life. I don't take it consistently but if taken before bed, the next day is perceivably different.

L

lollipop

I'm curious how do you use baking soda lisa. Care to share it ?
Hi @Makrosky, sure :):

Mainly in baking AND occasionally if super stopped up sinuses, a little in water opens the sinuses fast for me. I do not use regularly. In the past if I had serious pain from reflux, reduced it quickly. Now my gut is soooo much better. I also want to add that I hardly use any supplements anymore. As my metabolism has kicked in I don't seem to need anything. THAT said, I am tenacious and dedicated to fresh organic foods, and cooking everything myself. It requires dedicated time each day to cook 2 meals a day for 2 people. Not sure everyone has the time, dedication, and/or stamina for this. I think it has made a huge difference for me.

Lol Makrosky, you asked one question and I sort of took off, my apologies :):

Makrosky

Hi @Makrosky, sure :):

Mainly in baking AND occasionally if super stopped up sinuses, a little in water opens the sinuses fast for me. I do not use regularly. In the past if I had serious pain from reflux, reduced it quickly. Now my gut is soooo much better. I also want to add that I hardly use any supplements anymore. As my metabolism has kicked in I don't seem to need anything. THAT said, I am tenacious and dedicated to fresh organic foods, and cooking everything myself. It requires dedicated time each day to cook 2 meals a day for 2 people. Not sure everyone has the time, dedication, and/or stamina for this. I think it has made a huge difference for me.

Lol Makrosky, you asked one question and I sort of took off, my apologies :):
Hahahhaha no problem lisa I liked your whole post. Always makes one happy to hear others doing well. So you don't use the baking soda orally rigjt? Like 1/4 tsp or stuff like that.

L

lollipop

Hahahhaha no problem lisa I liked your whole post. Always makes one happy to hear others doing well. So you don't use the baking soda orally rigjt? Like 1/4 tsp or stuff like that.
Correct. Only when needed do I take it orally. It is really like a medicine. Good stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals