What is your experience with peptides?

JacobG

Have you tried peptides like PCB157, epitalon or thymulin? It is difficult to form an opinion on them as quality of the products appear to vary greatly. So I was wondering if any of you could share their experience with peptides?

Kira

Have you tried peptides like PCB157, epitalon or thymulin? It is difficult to form an opinion on them as quality of the products appear to vary greatly. So I was wondering if any of you could share their experience with peptides?
Tried BPC157 for knee injury, and I think it helped ... yes, quality is sketchy - from my research it is hit or miss, even with some established companies... But if yo have the money to spend you can always go to a peptide oriented Doctor who will then RX you a script to a compounding pharmacy, where the sources and quality is assumed to be uniform

SlowWalker

I've used a SEMAX nasal spray in the past and found it to be quite effective for memory, mental clarity and a boost in mental energy. Although as Kira said the quality may be sketchy, no way to know if I actually got real SEMAX or how pure it was.

golder

Ray talks quite a lot on the thymus and its' atrophy during stress. Wouldn't the Thymosin Alpha 1 peptide (a peptide hormone that is endogenously produced by the thymus gland) be beneficial in a Peat context for those of us have who have undergone hypothyroidism, malnutrition and stress over the years?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals