What Is Up With This Ncbi Study

High_Prob

I really have to thank you for this post...that was the deepest laughter that I have had in a long time

Peatful

I really have to thank you for this post...that was the deepest laughter that I have had in a long time

I choked and snorted a hard chuckle myself.

Loved his question so much.

Peater

Attachments

• 1578204454181.jpg
    1578204454181.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 9

Goat-e

@Kingpinguin Most therapeutic thing on the forum today.

Kvothe

When did you become suspicious? Was it when you noticed that the article is published in the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, or when the authors mentioned that they "enrolled 48 intact adult healthy ********, from 2 different breeders, with the breeders' consent"

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

When did you become suspicious? Was it when you noticed that the article is published in the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, or when the authors mentioned that they "enrolled 48 intact adult healthy ********, from 2 different breeders, with the breeders' consent"

nah it was this part
”Unlike in women, in pregnant bit-ches, serum iron and transferrin saturation were increased at late pregnancy.”

my reaction to that line was like ”oh they cant be refering to pregnant women as just bit-ches. But non pregnant women was called just women. Like a woman is a woman but once she gets knocked up shes a bit-ch.
I was like this cant be real. Gotta google ”animal bit-ches” hahahah

Kvothe

nah it was this part
”Unlike in women, in pregnant bit-ches, serum iron and transferrin saturation were increased at late pregnancy.”

my reaction to that line was like ”oh they cant be refering to pregnant women as just bit-ches. But non pregnant women was called just women. Like a woman is a woman but once she gets knocked up shes a bit-ch.
I was like this cant be real. Gotta google ”animal bit-ches” hahahah

There's no fooling you :geek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals