What Is The Single Most Important Hair Loss Supplement To Take?

dq139

hey guys,

Since I'm low on funds right now I want to know what you think is the most helpful supplement for male pattern baldness that I could take?

I use Solban on my hairline everyday and use Castor or Emu oil on my scalp before shampooing. I have experienced some thickening of my hair from this. but I just want to take it to the next level.

Queequeg

red light, can get a led grow light off amazon for 25 bucks

johnwester130

it's very difficult to say

dietary gelatin

coconut oil

maybe niacinamide

for me , topical cyproheptadine worked better than topical aspirin. oils never really worked

J

James IV

The best things for hair are free. Sunlight, sleep, and scalp massage.

sladerunner69

Definitely red light, coffee, and niacinimide. Topical taurine is very effective provided you can tolerate it, and you can buy a large bag of it for less than 30 bucks which should last you at least a year.Everything else is optional, but i have seen good resukts with fat soluble vitamins, pregnenlone, magnesium&selenium mixture

Tarmander

veal liver and thyroid, if you dont get much sun prioritize getting the vitamin d over the thyroid if you gotta choose. check out danny roddy's book hair like a fox on amazon, its like 99c, very organized source of information. the free articles and videos on his site cover pretty much everything in the book tho tbh.

the liver covers most supplements, and vitamin d is impossible to get enough from food. there is a lot of taurine in milk. after that maybe consider a little aspirin with vitamin k. after that maybe a mg of methylene blue to see if it's beneficial. after that maybe sleep upside down.
Where do you get veal liver over regular cow liver?

AdrianPo

it's very difficult to say

dietary gelatin

coconut oil

maybe niacinamide

for me , topical cyproheptadine worked better than topical aspirin. oils never really worked

How are/were you using cypro? Did you crush some tablets and dissolved in water/vodka o did you use cypro from Idealabs?

Tarmander

wegmans and wholefoods in my area stock it. it cooks up way better than other liver imo and has more copper:iron and doesn't cause nightmares.

if you go to a farmers market you can ask the meat sellers about it. if they don't have it they're usually happy to get it for you.
Wholefoods....okay thanks amigo

RedStaR

Definitely red light, coffee, and niacinimide. Topical taurine is very effective provided you can tolerate it, and you can buy a large bag of it for less than 30 bucks which should last you at least a year.Everything else is optional, but i have seen good resukts with fat soluble vitamins, pregnenlone, magnesium&selenium mixture

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, how does that help with hairloss?

sladerunner69

Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, how does that help with hairloss?
Do you have studies to support that?

Caffiene does a lot to support hairloss, primarily it functions similarly to thyroid by strengthening the structure and energizing the cells. The hair follicles are like mini organs and repsons well to anything that increases the metabolism. Caffiene is also an anti infammatory and inflammation can cause hairloss. As Danny Roddy posits, mpb is actually a metabolic disorder.

Gl;itch.e

For my money I would say Taurine. Nothing else has had as noticeable an effect. Caffeine (as in supplementation not just coffee) would also be top of my list.

DuggaDugga

To add to the topic of sunlight exposure, I think that increased exposure requires increased retinol in the diet. Over roughly a ten month period, I've had considerable success with my overall well-being-- including skin and hair-- once I adopted a lifestyle aligned with Peat's writings. Each time I've regressed during that time I can confidently attribute it to a handful of things: sudden and sizable PUFA ingestion, alcohol consumption, and big doses of sunlight.

Regarding the latter, sunlight exposure: in the last two weeks my hair has been shedding like crazy and I've had a bit of volatility to my mood. I live in the upper midwest and given the changing seasons I've had a sharp increase in sun exposure which has resulted in small acne breakouts and considerable shedding of my hair. I believe the increased sun exposure to my retina has sharply increased my retinol requirements due to the maintenance of my retina as well as increased production of testosterone.

Earlier this week I had 4 oz of beef liver for dinner and immediately saw an improvement in my skin and a return normal sensitivity to sunlight (it was harsh to the point I winced before). Just today I got home and started thinking about how I was rather tired and in a bit of a funk. I stopped to ponder what I'd have for dinner and the thought of liver is appetizing, believe it or not.

Anyways-- all this to say that retinols and testosterone have beneficial roles in sebaceous gland regulation and hair follicle health, and I think increases in sunlight exposure should be met with retinol ingestion accordingly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals