What is the relationship with sucrose and beardruff?

OP
S

SamYo123

It’s either feeding bacteria or depleting you further of something you are deficient in.
If it feeds bacteria then there doesn’t seem to be a way to stop that

What are the solutions of fibers and antibiotics don’t work?

The only vits and minerals that come up over and over are zinc and b vitamins I’ve supplemented hard with them and no luck

Cloudhands

K my skin is dying atm. I had grapes and oj earlier my face is still inflammed I’ve only had carbs today
well for blood sugar regulation u need protein and carbs
If it feeds bacteria then there doesn’t seem to be a way to stop that

What are the solutions of fibers and antibiotics don’t work?

The only vits and minerals that come up over and over are zinc and b vitamins I’ve supplemented hard with them and no luck
have u had your blood work done? hows your vitamin A and D? Hows your copper? iron? i suggest you listen to a ton of ray peats interviews and read his articles, you have to impliment everything to a T if you want any sense of understanding his reccomendations

golder

have u had your blood work done? hows your vitamin A and D? Hows your copper? iron? i suggest you listen to a ton of ray peats interviews and read his articles, you have to impliment everything to a T if you want any sense of understanding his reccomendations
Sam won’t be listening to you, anyone else on the forum, or read Rays articles. What Sam will do is repost this thread again next week.

Cloudhands

Sam won’t be listening to you, anyone else on the forum, or read Rays articles. What Sam will do is repost this thread again next week.
It partially makes me laugh (the absurdity) and partially makes me feel despair (my empathy). I know how bad it can be to have really bad beard itch, it can make you miserable. But also, theres only so much helping i can do. Ray really spells it out for us, yet so many people look for alternatives and never find their answer. Its not easy, but it works.

OP
S

SamYo123

How do vegans keep their blood sugar regulated without protein?

Supplemented with alot of D recently no affect and liver at least once a week sometimes twice... and some periods of time with none... no change same with copper... aim to keep keep iron low...

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

"When people supplement thyroid and eat liver once or twice a week, their acne and dandruff (and many other problems) usually clear up very quickly. It was acne and dandruff that led me into studying the steroids and thyroid, and in the process I found that they were related to constipation and food sensitivity." -ray peat
Been using thyroid for last 5 days now, I dont feel anything from it..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals