What is the relationship with sucrose and beardruff?

dand

Great question. I think probably it increases nutrient requirements. Anyone?

Nomane Euger

What is the relationship with sucrose and beardruff?
Nutrient depletion, make lactic acid instead of much CO2,5ar inhibitors in certains fruits that can have an effect,my own experience

golder

I honestly don’t mind the OCD/compulsion/rudeness/ignorance, but can you give us some kind of timeline as to when you’re going to stop asking the same group of people the same question?

OP
S

SamYo123

Great question. I think probably it increases nutrient requirements. Anyone?
If that’s the case why is it so hard to find out the certain nutrient deficiency? It can’t be zinc or any B vitamins

rr1

500mg b5 has helped ppl with seb derm. also how do you know its definitely sucrose? are there any specific foods you eat that cause it?

youngsinatra

I don‘t understand why so many promote sugar here. It causes endotoxemia when there is gut dysbiosis in the small intestine (many have this) as the bacteria preferentially ferment the fructose component.

Try some basmati rice, lean beef and salt. Some low-FODMAP vegetables and fruit are probably fine too.

If gut dysbiosis is the cause, then using some natural antimicrobials is a good idea.
I like a shot of pure ginger juice before meals. Some oregano oil soft-gels, peppermint oil soft-gels.

OP
S

SamYo123

I don‘t understand why so many promote sugar here. It causes endotoxemia when there is gut dysbiosis in the small intestine (many have this) as the bacteria preferentially ferment the fructose component.

Try some basmati rice, lean beef and salt. Some low-FODMAP vegetables and fruit are probably fine too.

If gut dysbiosis is the cause, then using some natural antimicrobials is a good idea.
I like a shot of pure ginger juice before meals. Some oregano oil soft-gels, peppermint oil soft-gels.
I get it with rice and starch too….

All you eating is rice and beef? And some fruit n veg?

youngsinatra

I get it with rice and starch too….

All you eating is rice and beef? And some fruit n veg?
Sorry if I missed it, but do you have any digestive issues besides the skin issue?

& no I also eat oats, potatoes, rice and black beans too and some cooked fruits.

OP
S

SamYo123

Sorry if I missed it, but do you have any digestive issues besides the skin issue?

& no I also eat oats, potatoes, rice and black beans too and some cooked fruits.
I can poop about 2- 3 times a day, but they are poo pebbles... and dont always get a fully empytying, indicating inflammation somewhere...

Starch is hard to eat on its own with out some form of sucrose

rice- ketchup..
oats - sugar
potatos - sugar
bread - jam
pasta - ketchup...

Like starch carrys the sucrose into the lower intestine

Last edited:

Cloudhands

I can poop about 2- 3 times a day, but they are poo pebbles... and dont always get a fully empytying, indicating inflammation somewhere...

Starch is hard to eat on its own with out some form of sucrose

rice- ketchup..
oats - sugar
potatos - sugar
bread - jam
pasta - ketchup...

Like starch carrys the sucrose into the lower intestine
do u take the carrot salad? do u take thyroid?