What Is The Peat Approach To Atherosclerosis?

yerrag

I understand, thing is that I am not doing progress with peat advice And my cvd.....
I hear you. Not an easy thing to fix. I don't even think the experts know what they're doing. Not that I do. But I'm the only one who can experiment on myself. Other than that, it's just getting drugged, and then getting more drugged before eventually heading to the surgery room, and needing insurance for it.

Broken man

I thought this was a classic from ray...

Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud

For some reason many here shoot for elevated LDL and think they are superior to what’s a healthy level in humans - as seen in non westernized tribes, all fairly consistent with ldl in the 50-70s range even the high saturated fat Masai.

Ldl above range is the cheapest way to diagnose hypothyroidism and it’s been this way for close to a century now.

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/blog/2011/08/28/central-role-of-thyroid-hormone-in/

Statins are a fraud, PCSK9 inhibitors make sense, t3 is king...
Ye, I have thyroid and tried it but I did not feel good after it….I also tried Keto dht whic should help too but its impossible to be on the dose needed without side effects.

Blue Water

This is just my suggestion to the above, but I'd add nattokinase, hawthorne, pomegranate juice, and chondroitin sulfate.

MayaPapaya

Take a look at the thread about Kuoinone in the idealabs supplement forum. Lots of discussion about mk4 being superior for this purpose to mk7.
As all vitamin K homologs are converted to MK-4 in tissues, MK-4 is considered to perform other specific functions other than γ-carboxylation of VKDPs [58,59]. However, in our previous study [60], the intake of a nutritional dose of MK-4 did not lead to an increase in MK-4 levels in the extrahepatic organs of rats, while that of MK-7 led to a significant increase in MK-4 in organs such as the femur, brain, and testis. This implies that to achieve MK-4-specific physiological effects, it might be better to intake MK-7 as a MK-4 precursor than MK-4 itself.Among vitamin K homologs, MK-7 has been shown to have the highest bioavailability and the most significant effect on OC carboxylation in humans. Vitamin K1 and MK-4 at their current RDIs are not sufficient for activation of OC. On the other hand, it is expected that MK-7 may promote bone health.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7230802/

Ras

Chondroitin Sulfate will cure cardiovascular disease:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals