What Is The One Food You Wish Were In Stores?

Gone Peating

And by this I mean some kind of prepackaged/grab and go type of food. Something like a clif bar, but 100% Peaty. What ingredients would your ideal grab-and-go Peaty snack/food/recipe be?

gaze

a fruit, collagen, chocolate, coconut oil, coffee, honey type of snack bar. There are so many bars on the market with these ingredients, but all of them have nuts and seeds in them. it’s a bummer cause nuts don’t even taste that good(besides peanut butter) and they’re unhealthy. not sure why the fitness and snack bar industry are so obsessed with them. Also every store should have a orange juicer where you can juice your own oranges. That would be cool.

PhilParma

Gummy bears without the wax and other bullcrap ingredients.
Potato chips in coconut oil. You can buy them online, but very difficult to find in stores.
Candy bar with white rice, chocolate, sugar, and also coconut oil or butter in place of soybean oil. No horrific fillers or preservatives. Maybe some vitamin E as a preservative.
Chewing gum where the only ingredient is gum.

OceanSpray

a fruit, collagen, chocolate, coconut oil, coffee, honey type of snack bar. There are so many bars on the market with these ingredients, but all of them have nuts and seeds in them. it’s a bummer cause nuts don’t even taste that good(besides peanut butter) and they’re unhealthy. not sure why the fitness and snack bar industry are so obsessed with them. Also every store should have a orange juicer where you can juice your own oranges. That would be cool.

That combination of sugars and fats would not serve much good, I don’t care if it’s coconut or seed oil. I wouldn’t buy it.

Lilac

I wish you could find milk in glass bottles everywhere, like in the beginning of the 20th century. Also unhomogenized and without added vitamins while I'm wishing.

And I wish sour cream and yogurt were sold in those old-fashioned waxed tubs. The plastic containers are scary. Fortunately, a few yogurt brands are now sold in glass cups.

Waremu

Organic cows and goats milk that didn't have added vitamins to it. (Also a legal issue I believe)

lampofred

i just wish everything currently made with vegetable oil was made with coconut oil instead. that would mean i could eat doritos again... and cheetos... and oreos... and cocoa puffs... and smorez...

fruit and milk are good but they don't make me go cuckoo like cocoa puffs :(

Last edited:

gaze

That combination of sugars and fats would not serve much good, I don’t care if it’s coconut or seed oil. I wouldn’t buy it.

sugars + coconut oil gives good sustained energy. I Don’t understand where your coming from

OceanSpray

sugars + coconut oil gives good sustained energy. I Don’t understand where your coming from

Randle cycle. The cause of the absolute vast majority of obesity issues in this forum. Don’t let twenty something year olds tell you it’s no problem. It sure isn’t for them.

gaze

Randle cycle. The cause of the absolute vast majority of obesity issues in this forum. Don’t let twenty something year olds tell you it’s no problem. It sure isn’t for them.

no one here is getting obese from coconut oil, it’s dairy fat and pufas that can be an issue. Coconut oil is like the safest fat out there, it helps glucose oxidation and is used almost immediately as energy itself because of MCTS. Obviously there’s limits to everything, but a 10g in a bar coupled with a lot of fruit sugar is perfect

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals