What Is The One Food You Wish Were In Stores?

Not sure if anyone else already mentioned this, but it would be great if there was a protein bar that was coconut-based -- i.e., most entirely saturated fat and without needless soy/soybean/canola oil/etc. often found in most

Most protein bars I see almost always have soy, PUFA and other crap. Having a cleaner, very low to no PUFA and no soy kind of coconut-based protein bar would be excellent if it wasn't too expensive.

I'm thinking something like a Mounds bar in taste/texture but with way more protein from a non-soy source and no needless corn oils/excess fortification/etc. added either.

There might already be something like this, but I've never seen one.

Last edited:

paulwalkerrip

Gummy bears without the wax and other bullcrap ingredients.
Potato chips in coconut oil. You can buy them online, but very difficult to find in stores.
Candy bar with white rice, chocolate, sugar, and also coconut oil or butter in place of soybean oil. No horrific fillers or preservatives. Maybe some vitamin E as a preservative.
Chewing gum where the only ingredient is gum.
Gummy bears without the wax and other bullcrap ingredients.
Potato chips in coconut oil. You can buy them online, but very difficult to find in stores.
Candy bar with white rice, chocolate, sugar, and also coconut oil or butter in place of soybean oil. No horrific fillers or preservatives. Maybe some vitamin E as a preservative.
Chewing gum where the only ingredient is gum.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Bars | Enjoy Life Foods

paulwalkerrip

i just wish everything currently made with vegetable oil was made with coconut oil instead. that would mean i could eat doritos again... and cheetos... and oreos... and cocoa puffs... and smorez...

fruit and milk are good but they don't make me go cuckoo like cocoa puffs :(

Thank god for the occasional bowl of Cap'n Crunch....

Luann

A gelatin gummy that didn't give me a headache.
I am satisfied with the options for snacking at stores, though. Banana chips made with coconut oil. Low-fat or coconut milk lattes from Starbucks. Skim milk quarts. Bugles. Dried fruit. Small tubs of ricotta. Tomato soup. I have opened a can of new potatoes for lunch in a pinch.

JonahMark

Non fortified Kellogg's Rice Krispies would hit the stop. I've tried the brown rice Whole Foods variety but Kellogg's Rice Krispies is far superior in taste, but it's loaded with iron.

The Christmas Rice Krispies variety they put out right now has less iron but they add food coloring. You just can't win with the food conglomerates.

boris

Uncultured unaltered animal rennet low fat cheese sticks.

One hard parmiggiano style, one feta style.

To be able to buy this in stores, kiosks and gas stops is my dream.

/Actually even a single store would be fine....... it‘s incredible to me that it doesn‘t exist here.

L

Lord Cola

Ripe, fresh squeezed, strained orange juice in a glass container.

reality

Greek yogurt from goat milk!

Non fortified Kellogg's Rice Krispies would hit the stop. I've tried the brown rice Whole Foods variety but Kellogg's Rice Krispies is far superior in taste, but it's loaded with iron.

The Christmas Rice Krispies variety they put out right now has less iron but they add food coloring. You just can't win with the food conglomerates.

Idk where you’re from but I’m pretty sure Lidl/Aldi do rice krispies that aren’t fortified

Peater

Simple honest tinned meals like chilli that may cost a bit more but aren't full of rapeseed oil, wheat, corn starch, thickeners, etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals