What is the highest (healthy) temperature, body can raise to naturally without issues?

Eberhardt

I just for reference used to have resting pulse around 54 nowbits at 63.

You mentioned sweating being genetic/adaptive. Thatvis actyallybfrom the bioenergetic point of view not really important. Since the adaption IS an estrogen adaption. And it helps running but but health. And even if its not genetic it could have started already through gestation because your mum might have had heightened estrogen when you where in the womb. And if it is genetic that simply means you have an inborn tendency/potential for having high estrogen. Like having a big toe makes it easeier to hit it on the sofaleg. Hitting your toe is then in one way "natural" for you but not something to pursue and not something out of your control. Its a propensity.

Its good that you fely good iy means you had strong adrenals. Unfortunatly it doesnt mean that your body did well. It means your compensatory system was strong. Running on the backupgenerator always takes it toll, bit I am happy for you that you disnt suffer much. If u are not of inuitt decent of which 10%+ has a genetic blocker that prevents ketosis, Krebbs cycle is still working. So its of course not my job to decide ypur actions but Od recommend not waiting for larger problems. Time doesnt heal if u dont let it then i adds wear and tear. :)

How is your TSH and your testosterone? Maybe also prolactin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals