What Is The Consensus On Ideal K2/D3/Magnesium Proportion?

BONE

So if one were to take K2 for bone density improvement, teeth health and prevention of osteoporosis...what would be ideal combination of K2/D3/magnesion? ideal proportions? Is there a consensus?

Also, what else would you add to the treatment plan? There is lots of stuff you can take like MSM, silicon and so on, but too much of it can be unhealthy and bad for kidneys, so what is the most vital stuff that actually has been proven to work and improve bone density in humans? And what dosage would you recommend?

baccheion

10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4. Enough magnesium to meet RDA.

If taking extra calcium or buffering against increased absorption due to higher vitamin D, at least 100 mg is said to be needed for each 200 mg calcium. On the other hand, higher serum vitamin D is said to only increase calcium absorption by a few percentage points and going from vitamin D deficiency to sufficiency raises absorption from 10-15% to 30-40% (assumed absorption, really).

Vitamin D is said to go with vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc. And also vitamin A, manganese, boron, and silicon. And also vitamin C, as collagen is the core of bone.

Pushing serum to 40-60 ng/mL is good enough for most things and is usually accomplished with 50-100 IU/kg vitamin D3. When trying to heal/build, 70-80+ ng/mL is said to be better. Sometimes 90-100 ng/mL is required.

A multivitamin, D + K, and (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium supplement is usually sufficient. As most D + K supplements include 5000 IU D3, doubling the dose is usually enough when trying to heal.

One dose calculator: Online calculator for a correct vitamin D dosage | Vitamin D Service.

Last edited:
OP
B

BONE

10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4. Enough magnesium to meet RDA.

If taking extra calcium or buffering against increased absorption due to higher vitamin D, at least 100 mg is said to be needed for each 200 mg calcium. On the other hand, higher serum vitamin D is said to only increase calcium absorption by a few percentage points and going from vitamin D deficiency to sufficiency raises absorption from 10-15% to 30-40% (assumed absorption, really).

Vitamin D is said to go with vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc. And also vitamin A, manganese, boron, and silicon. And also vitamin C, as collagen is the core of bone.

Pushing serum to 40-60 ng/mL is good enough for most things and is usually accomplished with 50-100 IU/kg vitamin D3. When trying to heal/build, 70-80+ ng/mL is said to be better. Sometimes 90-100 ng/mL is required.

A multivitamin, D + K, and (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium supplement is usually sufficient. As most D + K supplements include 5000 IU D3, doubling the dose is usually enough when trying to heal.

One dose calculator: Online calculator for a correct vitamin D dosage | Vitamin D Service.
Hmm, could you help me out a bit here?

My 25-OH-vitamin D (D3+D2) is 72.00 ng/mL (reference range 30-100)
Weight: 92 kg

Now, what exact amounts of K2, D3, Magnesium, Boron, Vitamin C, collagen should I take daily?

I don't want to overdo it. I have high potency K2 available which has 10mg K2 per drop (ordered from health natura website). I cannot know if it is legit, but I think it might be. It is yellowish color.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out making a 3-4 month vitamin course for me that hopefully wouldn't totally kill my kidneys.

My goal is actually to grow thicker skull and increase cheekbone volume, so I think of applying True K2 10 mg per drop one drop on each cheekbone and one drop on testicles daily. Is that a good idea?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals