What is the best way to deplete PUFA?

I am still a teen so I want to deplete PUFA because I am still young, what is the best way to go about it. Right now I eat less than 5g of PUFA a day and am at around 10% body fat.

youngsinatra

Don‘t fear trace amounts of PUFAs in animal-based foods like whole eggs, dairy, meat and even occasional fish. These foods contain crucial minerals and vitamins for vitality.

What you should do depends on your dietary PUFA intake of the last 3-4 years. If it was high PUFA then supplemental vitamin E can help as well as niacinamide to lower lipolysis and free fatty acids.

I

i_nomad

I am still a teen so I want to deplete PUFA because I am still young, what is the best way to go about it. Right now I eat less than 5g of PUFA a day and am at around 10% body fat.
Friend. You have no idea the position you’re in. My teens and twenties were miserable and had I the knowledge that you are currently pursuing things would have gone drastically better.

Stick with it… I promise it’s worth it.

OP
PeatandPotatoes
Friend. You have no idea the position you’re in. My teens and twenties were miserable and had I the knowledge that you are currently pursuing things would have gone drastically better.

Stick with it… I promise it’s worth it.
Yes, I have discovered the Ray Peat way of eating and have been utilizing it for about 2 months. I already feel Improvements!

Marquis777

You could uncoupl. That could help. I use aspirin and caffeine. Look as Vos uncoupling.

johnwester130

just eating coconut oil with every meal competes with PUFA entering the body

vitamin E
niacinamide
caffeine
aspirin

help too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals