What is the best (least horrible) birth control pills?

imei3489

my gf needs new birth control pills. shes been taking them for years.
she refuses to get off them, ive tried, no point in asking.

what is the least bad option? i have no idea how they even work. what are the ingredients i need to look out for?
and do you have any suggestions for other types of birth control?

and maybe more importantly, (this is a subject ive been purposefully avoiding in my head for a while now), am i subjecting myself to harm by having sex with someone who is on the pill?
i do not use my mouth on her genitals because i don't want all that estrogen juice in my mouth, but it probably gets absorbed into the penis just the same...

DrJ

Do you know about lady-comp? Probably the only problem with being with someone on the pill is that it's been demonstrated that women are attracted to different males depending on if they are on or off the pill.

JamesGatz

Actually just saw a user post this in another thread :

Ray Peat: "[progesterone] "if used before intercourse, it prevents conception, and thus is a true contraceptive, while estrogen is an abortafacient, not a contraceptive.

it seems all these pills are a mix of estradiol and progesterone so they all result in the same estradiol mess for the women - intense horniess, emotional instability, and estradiol bad decision-making

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals